Chapter 19

When you where in his arms, the world felt like it wasn't even there. It didn't matter what was happening outside of that hug, it didn't matter to you. You just never wanted to open your eyes and get your head off of his shoulder.
It took a while but the hug finally ended and Mark put you back on your feet. When you looked at each other in the eyes, you just wanted to hug again. You finally break the stare and smiles with a laugh. Mark laughs with you. Gosh you love his laugh. It's so perfect and deep. When he starts laughing. You quiet down so you can hear his. You blush immediately, but no one notices.
"Let's get out of here," Mark says with a grin.
"Let's go."
As you go out of the airport, Mark goes ahead of you to go fetch a taxi. As you see him stand at the end of the street, you don't believe this is real. It can't be real, there is no way. But when that taxi comes and your 'la la land' Mark calls you name, and at that point on when you look at who called you name, you knew it had to be real.
You grab your stuff and put it in the cab. Mark said his address to the driver and off you went. Mark didn't want you to spend money on a 'gross' hotel, so he let you stay at his apartment. While the cab is driving, you look at the window. Mark is looking at you smiling.
"This is so different from Georgia," you say.
"I can tell by the way you looked at that billboard," Mark says laughing. You playfully hit him to the side while laughing. It's just the best day of your life. Just being able to hear his laugh and see his smile in person is better than in a screen. Mark looks out your window with you. When ever you smile you look at him and he smiled with you. It's like you are the happiest couple alive. But the thing is, you said you wouldn't date him. You told him, your mom, and yourself. But now actually being there, it's getting hard. You see a restaurant.
"That place is really good if you like 'murican food," he says with a smile. You laugh and he is just an amazing guy. In his videos, he's just like he is now, nice and happy.
{Well unless he is playing "I Am Bread"...}
He is wearing his plaid shirt that he always wears. You love it when he wears it. You needed to interact with him and that's a perfect place to start.
"I like it when you wear that shirt," you say trying not to be awkward.
"Thanks! It's my lucky plaid shirt," he says smiling.
"I like the sweatshirt you packed," he said. You started to blush because he probably saw the Markiplier sweatshirt you packed at the airport. "Umm... that's my lucky sweatshirt," you say laughing. He laughs with you.
It's been almost 20 minutes since you left the airport. You start getting tired and rest your head on Mark's shoulder he looks at you with a smile and u smile back. "I'm just glad you here Sarah," he says. You smile.
"I am too."