Chapter 13

"So your a youtuber?" Your mom asks.
"Yes ma'am," Mark says trying to be as nice as possible.
"So why do you have an interest in my daughter?" Your mom says, dropping the bomb shell question.
"Well I don't want to date your daughter, I'm just glad I can have a friend because every fan I meet, they treat me like I'm a god, but Sarah treats me like a normal person and not like a person that thinks I'm a god.i don't really have a lot of fan friends because they all think of me as Markiplier, which is my YouTube name, and they don't treat me as Mark. Sarah treats me like Mark and it's very nice to have someone that understands me off of YouTube. Most people don't get it when I say I'm just a normal guy with a camera." Mark says to your mom.
Your mom is pleased, partly because he said he's not interested in dating me because he's older, but you just hope that she understands.
"How many fans do you have?" Your mom asks.
"Over five million."
Your moms jaw drops.
"And I care for every single one of my fans. Even if they just see me as Mark, I mean a lot to them, and that's a really good feeling." Mark says.
"So you have always wanted to meet Mark in person?" Your mom asks you.
"Yes, it's been a dream of mine and now I want to see him even more now that he is a best friend. I don't have a lot of friends and you know that," you say to your mom.
"Is this something you really want to do?" Your mom asks you.
"Yes, I've always wanted to do it and now this is a once in a life time opportunity," you say to your mom.
"I will pay for the tickets and I will get you a ticket if you want to come too," Mark says, trying to remind your mom about that.
"Ok I will let you go," your mom says smiling.
"Really!" You say smiling.
"Yes really," your mom says.
"Thank you so much oh my gosh I can't believe this is happening!" You say loud.
"So when do we come Mark?" You ask. Before Mark spoke your mom says "No just you, you are alimony an adult like you said so I trust you."
"Really?"
"Yes."
You hug your mom the hardest you have ever hugged. Even Mark is smiling. It's a happy day for everyone. "So when do I come?" You ask Mark smiling.
"How about Friday?"
"That would be great!"
"I will get the ticket tomorrow and you can get ready tomorrow, and you will leave Friday morning," Mark says in a happy voice.
"This is going to be great!" You say with a smile.
"Well I'm going to make dinner," your mom says, walking out of the room.
"Ok," you say back looking at her.
"Tomorrow is going to feel like the longest day ever," you say to Mark, while you sigh.
"It is for me too," Mark says. "I need to record four videos tomorrow."
"Why?" You ask.
"Two for tomorrow and two for Friday," Mark says. "We are probably going to spend the whole day together so I won't have time to record videos."
"Oh ok," you say. "I need to go, my moms calling me," you say.
"Ok, bring me back some food," Mark says with a smile.
"I will," you say giggling. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, I need to do some other stuff tonight."
"Ok," he says.
You say your goodbyes for today and smile while ending the Skype call. You lean back in your chair and look up. "This is a dream come true."