Chapter 22

You and Mark get out of his apartment and head to the beach. You cross the street and head down a ramp. You take off your shoes and start walking. You walk towards the sunrise so you can see the bright red and yellow colors.
"It's so cool," you say surprised.
Mark looks at you with a smile while you look at the sun. He sees the twinkle in your eye as the sun rays lay upon your smooth skin. You look over at him with him still looking at you. You smile at him and grab his arm and run with him to tell him to keep walking.
After walking for a while you decide to turn back. The walk had been full of video ideas and laughing about stupid things in games and corny jokes, like the perfect first date.
As you make it back to the ramp, you sit down and watch the waves crash. Mark sits next to you.
"Is everything alright?" He asks.
"I'm great I just wish this could happen every day with you and having a great time laughing and talking," you look over at him.
"I wish that too Sarah," he says and puts his arm around you for a side hug.
"I wish," he says.

You and Mark head back to his apartment. You get inside and go to your room to change your sandy pants.
"I'm gonna go change," Mark says.
"So am I," you respond with a smile. Mark smiles back and you just melt on the inside. "What if Mark actually likes me? Or loves me?" You think to yourself, just thinking. Just thinking. All you ever did was think and it was all you had. You loved to think and dream about you and Mark or a lover. It was fun until it actually became a reality. Now it's even better but you are scared. What if Mark doesn't like you and this is all a misunderstanding and you will go home all alone once again.
You just go to your room and change into some jeans and a shirt. You lay on your bed and think. "What if Mark loves me?"