Chapter 24

"I'm moving to California."

You sat there in shock. Mark looked down at the ground. You just couldn't believe it. You were full emotions, happy and sad at the same time with all other emotions melted into your brain at what he just told you. "I'm sorry." He said with a little tear coming down his face. You were about to start crying. When ever you see someone cry it always makes you feel like your about to cry but this is different. When ever you watch marks milestone videos you turn into a ball of tears. "No Mark this is amazing. I'm happy for you. This is a big opportunity for you. You will have so many opportunities there and you could do more with your friends like the syndago guys and Mathias and..." He cut you off there. He whispers to himself "it can't end like this," "what?" You ask him softly. "Sarah I want you to come with me." You were in even more shock. "Sarah I love you I've loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You have been the best to me and I can't let you go. You have been a best friend, a roommate and like a sister to me and I can never repay you enough for what you have done for me. I love you and I never want to lose you." He looks up at you. You run to him and give him a huge hug. "Mark I've loved you for the longest time. I would think about you day and night before we met. I would doodle you on my desk at school and just can't wait to go home and see your face once more. And when I saw you at the airport, it was like a dream come true and I would think about you when I got here and all the days I've been here. Mark I just can't put it in words. I just love." You just hugged and this time more passionate than the airport hug. You both just hugged each other and both of you were in tears. Mark pulled away and wiped your tears away with a little chuckle in between breaths of him crying. You did the same until you both were a giggling mess and hugged once more. This is going to be the life I've always wanted.
I need to tell my mom. But how? "Mark I need to tell my mom." "Yes! Please do!" He was a smiling fool and was just so happy. "Face time her," he said. You grab your phone and face time her quickly and she picks up quickly. "Hey baby!" She says with a smile. "Mom I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"Mark and I love each other."
"I knew that was coming," she said with a laugh. You laughed with her.
"And mom this is more important."
" what?"
"Mark is no I to California and he wants me to come with him."
"Oh baby i don't know," she says with hesitation.
"Please mom I would do anything."
"You haven't finished your senior year yet."
"Come on there is only like 2 months left and I could just finish them at a school in California."
"Are you sure you want to do this?" She said with caution.
"Yes mom I've been wanting to do this my whole life and now my dream is coming true and I don't want to lose it." You said with tears streaming down your cheeks. Mark wipes them away behind the camera.
"Is Mark there?"
"Yea. You want to talk to him?"
"Yea," your mom said calming down.
"Hi mrs. (L/n)," Mark is still smiling.
"Do you know where everything is?"
"Yes there is a beautiful high school campus right by my to my hope to be him in Sacramento."
"Well you are getting old enough and I trust you so maybe."
"REALLY OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!"
"I want you to come home though soon I want to see you again."
"I will I'll come home as soon as possible."
"We could go today," Mark said.
"Yea we could go today."
"Alright I guess I'll see you at home."
"Bye mom."
"Bye!"
The call ends. You and Mark just look at each other and smile in happiness. You hug and tears start to roll down your face. "This is going to be my knew life."