Chapter 3

Your in your last period class, Language Arts. Your teacher is pretty cool and she likes you, so you really just do whatever you want. So you check Mark's social medias again, like you do every period. You check Instagram. Nothing. You check Twitter. He posted something! He said "I want to do another live stream with Bob and Wade."
You tweeted back to him. "I miss them too :( ."
The final bell rang. It's like the sound of freedom every time you here it. You grab your stuff and run out the doors and go through the swarm of students. You make it to your car and out of the school complex. You make it home and immediately go to your computer. He posted two videos like he promised. One was Turbo Dismount, and the other is Prop Hunt. "Prop Hunt!" You shout excited.
You watched Prop Hunt first and then Turbo Dismount. After the videos, you just go searching around. Then, you just randomly had the urge to go on omegle. So you go ahead and you press start. You first started chatting with just random people without a category.
When you first start, you see little kids that curse, people that don't have microphones to talk into, and of course nudes. The nudes drew the line for you so you use a category. You type in 'Markiplier' and begin chatting. When you begin, you see people with the Tiny Box Tim plushies and warfshtaches. You had a plushy of your own. You talked to everyone you saw because you knew that you had something in common with them. One of the people you met went to comic-con and you thought that was pretty cool, so you talked to them about that.
Later, you started wrapping up your omegle experience.
"One more," you decided. So you click to the next person. When you got connected, the person didn't show their face. They wore a mask. You Decided to start the conversation.
"Hello?"
"Hi."
"What's your name? I'm Sarah."
"I'm Mark."
And it just went from there. You thought it was a coincidence that his name was Mark, but you let it slide.