Chapter 20

You were lightly asleep on Mark's arm, but you were soon woken up.
"We're here," Mark says in his beautiful voice. You woke up immediately because of his voice. You forgot that this was real for a second. You got out of the car and Mark has already got your things out of the car. He was about to pay the taxi, but you stop him.
"I got it," you say pulling money out of you wallet.
"No I got it," he insists.
"Please Mark, you have done so much already. Just let me get it," you say insisting more. At least the taxi man was nice and not a mean ass hole.
"If you really want to," he says smiling.
You pay the cab and he leaves.
"Thanks," Mark says.
"No, thank you," you say smiling. He starts to blush and looks at the ground while smiling. Then you start to blush.
"Let's get inside," he says.
You walk through the door after Mark unlocked it. It was a cool looking place. You see a big leather couch with a big hd tv with it and a medium sized kitchen, and that's just when you walk in. You look around amazed and Mark carries in your bags. You brought two bag packs and one suitcase and Mark it's holding it like no problem. His muscles are even better in person. No! You can't think that, you will get carried away.
"I like your place," you say looking around some more.
"Thanks."
"Where do you want me to put my stuff?"
"Strait down the hall to the bedroom, but I'll just carry them."
"I got it," you say.
"Okay," he says smiling. He puts down your stuff gently as if something fragile was inside it. You grab your stuff and move down the hall way. You open the door to see a plain room with bed with blue sheets on them. The whole room was clean and the bed was made. You through your stuff down on the bed and decided to unpack later. You go back down the hallway and see Mark in the kitchen.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
"Not really," you say.
"Well if you are I have food in the fridge."
"Okay thanks," you say smiling. You sit on the couch.
"Wanna watch tv?" He asks.
"Sure," you say.
He sits next to you and grabs the remote from the table in front of the tv.
"Do you watch American Horror Story?" Mark asks you. You stare him down.
"Um DUH!" You say to him.
"Cool," he says.
You both just watch Americas Funniest Home Videos for like an hour. You start to get very tired even though it was only 7.
"I think I'm going to go to bed," you say to him.
"Okay, I need to upload the videos I pre-recorded," Mark says. You smile at him and he smiles back. He gets up and starts to go down the hallway.
"Hey Mark," you call to him, coming back to the end of the hallway.
"Yea?"
"Not to be weird or anything but do you think I can see you set up?"
"Of course," he says, taking your hand and pulling up from the couch. You blush but he just smiles. He leads you to the room on the left in the hallway.
"This is the room," he says.
It's just how you always saw it. It was covered in black sound protectors. He has an alien key board and mouse. And he has a big monitor.
"This is so cool," you say.
"Yea it's pretty cool," Mark says smiling at you. You smile back while blushing.
"Well I'm gonna go to bed," you say trying to stop blushing.
"Okay goodnight," Mark says, knowing your embarrassed. You walk out the room.
"Hey Sarah," Mark says, making you come back to the doorway.
"Yea?"
"I'm really glad your here," Mark says with a smile and red on his cheeks.
"I am too," you say, blushing and smiling like Mark.
"Goodnight," he says.
"Goodnight."
You walk out of the door way and head further down the hall way to the room Mark let you sleep in. You decide to unpack your clothes now so you don't need to later. You take your suit case and take out all the clothes and fold them into piles. You find the dresser in the room and open it. You look inside and find the top drawer full of socks and boxers. You start to get confused and start to think. Then you feel dumb.
"How would there be a 'guest' room in a small apartment? There isn't enough rooms," you think to yourself. You soon think that you are in Mark's bedroom.
You go back in the hallway and go to Mark's recording room. You knock on the wall by the door way and peek your head in.
"Hey Sarah," Mark says with a smile.
"Hey, um I think I should sleep on the couch," you say nervously, hopping he wouldn't get mad.
"Why?" Mark asks.
"Because I think you should sleep in your own bed."
"Oh pshhh no. You are here to stay and I know your jet lagged so you need to sleep. You are my guest anyway," Mark says with a smile.
"But Mark I know it's your room."
"I don't care. You need to sleep in a bed just please," he says insisting.
"I don't want you to sleep on a couch in your own apartment."
"It's okay," he says. "I don't even get that much sleep anyway," Mark says giggling. You laugh and smile.
"Well if you insist. Thank you Mark," you say smiling.
"No problem. It's the least I can do," he says smiling.
"Well sorry to bother you, just continue on editing," you say trying to be cool.
"You didn't interfere," Mark says laughing.
"Well goodnight Mark."
"Goodnight Sarah."
You go back in the room and close the door. You slowly slide your back down the door until your sitting. You look at the ceiling, thinking that this is not real. You think back to Mark's videos and for some reason, you go into your inner fan girl. You stand up and jump on to the bed. You lay flat and immediately stuff you face in his blankets and sniff them. You pull your head up right away.
"What am I doing!" You whisper to yourself.
"Mark is a friend and I can't act like a fan girl right now!" You sit at the edge of the bed and just think about life at that point and think how you are at Markiplier's house and how he thinks of you as a friend. It's overwhelming. A yawn comes out and it's time to sleep. You turn off the lights and get in the bed and are out with the clothes still on the edge of the bed in stacks.