Chapter 25: Chase

MINA POV

Myself can't barely sink in what is truly happenings right now. It will take 10 hours and 45 minutes or 11 flight hours from Seoul to Switzerland. My sudden disturbance is reigning in my emotion, a vaguely rushed of my heart beat and the sting, the pinch in my heart are both dominating equally.

I can't even appreciate and behold the egregious canvas of nature beside of me. Personally, I am fond of traveling and high places brings an euphoric feeling that's uplifting my soul and some kind of unexplainable relaxation. It gives me serenity and secernent any of my apprehension.

Well definitely I am hundred percent positive that it's in contrast based on the situation I am in right now. My heart is dividing and aching as I am clearly hearing a sob, an internal scream of pain. An internal battle between incarcerate or reflect the actual feelings you are afraid of bearing.

Why did she tag along to my flight if she herself isn't fully ready? I know what she is experiencing and I know that is the pain the no medication can cure, and only time can heal.

I am in this private plane of my family that time, a bit disappointed since Lalisa didn't even bid a simple bye to me. She just keep on grinning like teasing me, honestly it bothers me like is she really that happy to know that I am leaving though she's going to Swiss too? I felt like she's so jubilant for sending me off.

I am staring blankly outside as I am managing to calm the nerves of me and I flinched when someone suddenly held my hand. I lifted my gaze and the person seated beside me is softly smiling directly at me. I frowned co'z I am decisively confused.

"Let's go together." Her first and only sentence she muttered since she entered in this plane an now it's been an two hours after our take off.

I know it took her immeasurable strength to come up with this painful decision, It took her an actual heart-wrecked courage to stand in this incisive notion. It's no difference from taking her soul and happiness from her body to finally accept the cruel fact that she needed to leave all of her love ones behind, especially Chou Tzuyu.

I am one of those person to witness the process of her last month in Seoul and yeah, it's not really good. Sadly a vicious unexpected occurrence happened between her and Tzuyu, ending their magical and ideal friendship or relationship is for sure the last thing Lalisa wants. But here she is, gripping on my left hand as she is sobbing. She stepped her feet here in the plane without even saying farewell to her love, Tzuyu, her greatest love.

I let her. I wanted her to express her sorrow even by just the means of crying co'z maybe it will ease a bit her suffocating state. I know my presense can't any help, but I'll stay.

Seeing her in this solemn phase is one of the unwanted things happened and will happen in my life. It will be hard as getting back to zero, but I won't let her face this alone. I care for her similar to how I love my family.

I looked at her and my lips tugged to form a smile, though she's sleeping you can dictate to her feature that she's in sorrow, I averted my sight in our interlaced hands. I am going to withdraw my hand to higher the partition but though she's sleeping, she never let go of my hand. I scan my eyes to memorized all about her. Her tiring face is evident but it can't erase the fact that she's still beautiful and her appeal is dominating.

To tell you honestly, transferring in the SEN-U isn't my first time of knowing and meeting her. We met not in the University garden, Canteen, and  Amusement Park. I am extremely asinine not to recognize her, maybe that's the reason why her eyes was so familiar. I am late to realized it yet I am so happy.

She is my five days friend when I was 10. I definitely didn't identify her right away because of how puberty hits her. When I first met her during my 10, she looks like a lizard. A skinny lizard.