Chapter 37: Love

UNKNOWN POV

She's so majestic, magnificent.... In overall, she's elegantly fragile.... Dainty, graceful and very delicate. Every adjective synonyms of word ethereal can't give an account in word the way that I am admiring Mina.

She gave justice to the long dress she's wearing. She's the moment... my moment that is totally impossible be mine. True love? It's a delicate torture, but you don't have an escaped if it's your choice to stay being imprison to the feelings you're aware that cannot be reciprocated even you waited for an ages, or even in the next life.

She's utterly stunning though she's obviously upset. Knowing Mina, I know every of her gestures... And now, there's bugging in her mind that she can't transfer in words. She's looking at her one and only girlfriend.

Girlfriend? That's my dream, to own her and vice versa but yes.. It will remains as dream. Lalisa? Well as always, she's a goddess. She can't even rest a solid minutes because of numerous hands offering her for a dance.

Mina isn't jealous, but she's acting oddly. It's funny how I love to repeatedly stab myself watching their exchanges of lovingly gazes. It's funny how I like to torture my innocent heart. We will soon to graduate and I choose to have a glimpse of Mina as a graduation gift because I overly missed her.

She didn't even know that my presence is lingering around her and my eyes is constantly sighting her but it's okay. I will feel this pain, until this wrench my heart no more.

You just know something is not quite right, when you stare wholeheartedly at someone and longing for someone that is completely not yours or you cannot have though you waited. It’s a goneness, suffocating.

Mina, I just wanted to praise you for being perfect, no doubts you belong to Lalisa... Every moments that you're eyes is staring at her, I know you belongs to her. I love you.... I hope to see you again, Mina.

They arrived at Mina's house and it's already passed 12.
Lisa can't take her gaze off to Mina, She was really fascinated by it's beauty. A while ago, when she was driving she was very nervous. She wanted to kiss the latter, she keeps stealing glances, secretly biting her lower lip to suppressed her thought. Mina is wearing a silver fitted long dress up covering her feet and a white heels that aggregated the total perfection. The slit of the long dress isn't helping too, it is showcasing more of the porcelain legs of Mina. The moon is so luminous just like it emphatize and strengthen the feelings of Lalisa's lingering around Mina. Lalisa cleared her invisible lump in the throat for the nth time.

"Here" she was snapped by her thought when Mina extended her arms to hand her an open bottle water.

"I think you need this." Mina said while waiting for her to grab the water.

Mina smiled at her and again, her breath hitched. Her heart is frantically beating and her stomach almost flip. She was drowned in Mina's brown orbs, she can perceive the galaxy in Mina's eye.

Due to the statue state of Lalisa, Mina stare back at Lalisa's brown doe eyes. She was taken aback when Lalisa's eyes are hard to be read. The admiration, appreciation in Lalisa's eye is evident, but there is more. Her eyes dilated but Mina just shrugged it off. She thought that maybe she's just imagining inappropriate things but deep inside the fireworks in her is celebrating, a beautiful mess.

"Hmmm, lalisa?" she again called again and the latter flinched.

"Oh, sorry. Thank you by the way." Lalisa sipped the water in one drink. Mina was surprised but just ignored it.

Mina again straighten her posture to classically seat and crossed her leg, Lalisa is secretly watching every inch of her movements.
Mina was now thinking of Lalisa's change of demeanor, she acted strange since this evening started. Lalisa was so so quiet during the drive going to the Graduation Ball and can't even look her in the eyes.