Chapter 50: Omega Two

Lalisa POV

Im currently driving, I just came from extensive hours flight which I used to rest. I halted at a flower shop to buy a bouquet of Delphinium so I will give it to Tzuyu. Honestly, I misses her to the extent that's why I chose to drive towards her first. Do I need to buy a food? Maybe it's better if I will invite her to eat outside and catch up about almost six months I'm not seeing her.

The entire month, I started to focus on myself and I can now proudly say that I'm totally healed. Mina... Mina gave me a sign too. A sign that her presence officially left me..... The whole month, nothing is bothering my emotion. In Switzerland, I started to smile towards my work mates and they are beyond proud and keeps on complimenting me that I really look gorgeous when I'm smiling. I know they're just exaggerating it of course.... But I know that I already look good.

I'm with Dahyun but I informed her to go home first.... She's hurrying and I know why... She's going to meet her crush. Well, I started to tease her about Chaeyoung which I assumed she's exchanging messages with and I am not mistaken when she blushed. I'm happy for them, especially for Chaeyoung. It's not one sided love anymore.... Soonest, they will admit to themselves that they are hardly falling in love and I wouldn't be surprise if that case happens.

I exited my car barely gripping the bouquet and comfortably place it on my left arm so it won't be dishevel. Her music is overheard outside, sure enough that she will not hear my knocks. I'm getting impatient by waiting so I pressed the door bell in furious manner... Not that I'm mad though, it's just to withdraw her attention then the moment that her music volume's decreased... I tap many times the door bell as if I'm playing a game that I need to fastly tap to catch a fish.

I smiled when she shouted.... In any minute, she'll open the door so I took a deep breath and stroke the strands of my bangs. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous because what if she's angry at me because last time I contacted her was a months ago? Setting aside that thought, the door widely opened and the dimples on her face feature mainly caught my attention. I traveled my eyes and fixated it on hers... Her big round eyes are shining but the hint of surprise and disbelief are both evident. Her mouth barely parted and she isn't moving.

"Hi." I greeted as I wave my right hand. I'm expecting that she's going to throw herself to me, but she's still not moving as if she's spacing out.

"Yah! It's disrespectful not to invite a guest in!" I playfully said then pinch her nose bridge then she flinch like she was grounded by my megawatts and her eyes widen more likely that I flatten her bubble of thoughts.

The succeeding commotion make us almost stumble, good thing I ate a breakfast and I still have my energy. As I assumed, Tzuyu swiftly wrapped her long arms around my neck, the bouquet that I securely place on my arms being careful not to disheveled is totally mess, it serves as a ham and we're the buns. Using my right arms, I hugged her back... Slightly tight. She isn't saying a word, but her warm embrace is communicating to me that she missed me too.

"Don't cry. I'm home and I'm never leaving again." I whispered as I felt her tears fall on my shoulder since I'm just wearing a sleeveless.

"I won't detach this hug as long as you're not promising it." She weakly replied and her vulnerability makes me smile. She's just too cute.

"I see. Then let's keep this way." I answered.... I want to prolong this hug that's why.

"Guerae." She softly replied and I became calm. I started to caress her back and secretly sniff her long black smooth hair. I'm not seeing her face, but I know her eyes are close. Her hug is getting tighter... She's afraid that I will leave again.