Chapter 42: Counting

TZUYU POV

I smiled perceiving the aesthetic view of my office. I seated comfortably while I am enjoying my me time as I am barely rotating my swivel chair. It's gloomy day but and I just arrived. I can perfectly smile when I am alone and when I am in our home and playing with Lili. That puppy is making me happy every single day. I restrain myself to smile when I am here in our building... It's because I don't want to and there's a lot of employees scared of me because of my intimidating facade and aura but I don't really care. My dad even scolded me once saying that I am acting bitch but it didn't budge me.

My phone ding for a notification but I ignored it for a while and I comb my hair using my fingers. After a minute, I grabbed my phone and I saw Mina unnie's name in the notification that caused me to smile, maybe she will invite me for a dinner again. I happily tapped it but my brows automatically creased in confusion then my heart beat accelerated for an unknown reason.

Mina-unnie 😊
Tzuyu, please make her the happiest.
9:09 am

My hands tremble though I am a total clueless. I rushed to call her but it's just ringing and it says that she's in another call. I calmed myself and stand up to go in the bathroom, when I'm back... Mina isn't calling me yet so I called her again but she can't be reached anymore. I ignored it though it sent bothering feelings to me. I flinched when my phone rang for a call and it echoed in my office because of its full volume. I smiled in satisfaction and without reading the caller ID, I answered it right away.

"Mina unnie! You scared me. What do you mean by the way?" I cheerfully asked and there was a dead air that made me confused, I'm about to check the caller when she spoke.

"Tzuyu, Tzuyu...haven't.. Haven't you seen the news?" It was Rosé's voice filled with horror and reluctance that made me more agitated.

"Please check the latest news. We are going to Mina." She added and hanged up the call.

My feelings is unsettle and my throat becomes dry though I don't buy what she meant. My fingers made it's way to type and search for the latest new. My vision becomes blurry and my head seems to be lightheaded seeing a tragic various headlines of car accidents.

BREAKING NEWS:

Heiress of Myoui's Firm dead on the spot.

Heroine, Mina Myoui of Myoui's Firm found dead sacrificing herself for an invalid pregnant lady.

Truck Brake failure killed the next CEO of Myoui's Firm.

Daughter of One of the biggest Company of Korea, Mina Myoui died in tragic car accident.

I lost my balance and the next thing I know is my knees touch the floor and I dropped my phone conjunction to my roll of tears. I can't think anything aside from Lalisa! Aside from how perfect relationship they have and how the world tragically reclaimed it to them. I'm flabbergasted to the point that I'm going to pick my purse but I can't get it. My breath hitched when my phone rang again. I checked the caller this time and I bit my lower lip before answering it.

"Auntie?" I asked, It's Lalisa's mom and I vividly hear the sobbing on the other line. It's Lalisa that is crying so hard.

"MOM WAE!!!!!?" my heart is like pulverized hearing her voice that I am missing. I wiped my tears that are cascading from my eyes.

"Honey, Can you please pick Lisa? She will be there in 2 hours." Auntie said almost in whisper while sniffing. My body seems like paralyzed bit I nodded.