Chapter 28: Horizon

Primal, Tzuyu changed herself wearing Lalisa's varsity jacket albeit they are commanded to put on their customized jacket  but she's defiant enough to violate the rule. She immediately spotted her unnies on the front, first row of the bleachers grinning and cheering towards her and she just nodded. She initiate to circulate her sight hoping to perceive a certain doe eyes and her favorite smile that her heart is longing, she's still hoping that maybe she's here but yeah.. That's obviously out of horizon.

One of her opponents is Irene Bae. Tzuyu halted her walk and she is emotionless staring at Irene who is holding the recurve bow, the arrow is directly pointing at her evidently aiming to target her. The students that are watching them hold their breath and other gasped. The tension and the atmosphere is no joke, legibly Irene is intensely serious sending a threat to Tzuyu but Tzuyu managed to roll her eyes.

"Try me, unnie." Tzuyu stated in all seriousness but her voice is desperately begging Irene to just do it.

"Make me, I wanna end this heart ache too." Tzuyu coldly added.

Irene doesn't make any slightest movement, she simply keep her death glare intact to the latter but Tzuyu stick being stoic and they are gaining a lot of attention. The three, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé are vacuously walking, they are all in the state of sorrow that they didn't even conversing since they enter the school. Jisoo stopped grabbing Jennie and Rosé, both eyed her with a curious gazed.

"Irene, loosen up!!" Jisoo's cold and strict voice echoed but Irene remains unfazed.

Rosé fasten her walk to stand beside Tzuyu and Jennie directly walks heading to Irene but the latter stretched her arms readying herself to release the arrow.

"IRENE BAE." Jisoo simply but sternly said that made the others gulped.

Irene smirked to Tzuyu but the latter stayed stoic with no any reaction.

"Pathetic Chou, Tzuyu." Irene venomously mentioned before she turn her back but Tzuyu spoke.

"Yeah unnie and I'm gonna pay it myself." Tzuyu sincerely said and Irene faced her again.

For the n'th time, they lock their gazes and Irene totally saw how devastated the youngest.

"I know." Irene seconded and officially turn her back to walk away.

Rosé wordlessly scrub Tzuyu's back and her unnies are just sadly watching her. They can't meddle between Tzuyu and Irene's tension because Irene is dangerous, she is entitled Ice queen for a reason and they don't want to unfold that specific reason. Not being a cowards but they don't want to put their friendship in a state of stake especially that they are subtracted by Lalisa and Mina, they are just prudent not to make the situation worse.

"Irene!!" the frustated voice called her.

"Shut the fuck up, Seulgi!" Irene fastly retorted.

"Poor Tzuyu! You are averting your anger to her!" Seulgi unbelievably stated while shaking her head in disappointment.

"She deserved it!" Irene coldly replied.

"No! Stoopid reason!! No one's deserve to be hurt, Irene!!" Seulgi sternly dead pan.

"How about Lalisa?" Irene dangerously spoke and Seulgi knows that she hit Irene's nerve while Irene is sending a cold stare at her.

"That's their problem, Irene! Not yours!" Seulgi justified while raising her brow.

"And this is my damn business! Stay your nose out of it, Seulgi." Irene reprimanded as she started her way to the match.

Though she's interested in Lalisa, she always treat the latter as sister that she needs to protect but there's a rare situation where a sister really likes her sibling in intimate love right? That's the uniqueness of Irene's admiration.