Chapter 49: Omega One

Tzuyu's alarm wake her up. She smiled... She promise to face every day with a smile lingering her lips. It's six in the morning and she will jog and exercise to maintain her figure. Changing her clothes from sport bra and a leggings, after some routine... She started to run at steady gentle pace... Eyes of guys almost popped out and was glued by checking her but she will just send an intimidating death glare to them and a "what-are-you-looking" look and they will avert their sight right away.

She stopped and breathe in and out to steady her heart beat. She's looking at the entertaining waves while doing some gentle movements of exercise, she gulped the bottle of water that she's holding and she's looking undeniably hot. Pairs of eyes of both guys and ladies are viewing her... There's numerous individuals since they were exercising too and Tzuyu doesn't care because she have her own daily routine to accomplish.

An hour of executing locomotor movements, Tzuyu seated on the sand. She's not happy nor sad.... Just neutral. It's been months that she's doing this usual custom of her but she's excited and smiled when she remember that later.... Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Sana will come to her bringing Lili with them since Sana and Rosé borrowed it from her. They said that they want to unwind too and they misses the maknae and it gives her lips an enigmatic smile that melt the hearts of those who are secretly watching her.

Speaking of which, they did not cut all the ties and keep in touch neither. Last week, while she's facing a distress being confused in her decision in life, an unexpected call made her clearly reminded that she's doing great and taking the right path. The reason behind is she felt being left by their circle of friends... Not literally a distance, but the last time they hang out is almost all of them are in a relationship... It's not peer pressure or being envious, it's more likely to be they are not getting younger anymore and it's proven since aside from Chaeyoung who she thinks has a secret lover because of the cubs unusual radiating happiness, she's the only single.

Actually, her friends barely messed her by that simple idea. Her friends didn't brought their lovers with them of course, it's just their three-fourths of attention are more focused in their phone rather than the wine that's why Tzuyu called them whipped and in return... They teased the maknae that because of her being meticulous, she'll become an elderly unmarried which is factual and bound to happen if she will act like that. It's a mere joke of her friend but she felt uneasy to that thought.

Obviously, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are low-key flirting and Tzuyu is sure about them getting and tidying to announce that they are girlfriends. Tzuyu already felt it since they are in college that the two is acting too much lovey-dovey aside from her and Lisa. Jihyo and Momo are dating a guys and yeah the guys are handsome. Well, what makes her happy and proud is seeing the progress of Chaeyoung, the cub's smile is something else and it represents her private love life. Unintentionally, Tzuyu saw the exchanges of Chaeyoung and the contact "D" with a heart in Chaeyoung's messages... They are sweet and yeah, soon they will be couple too. By that, she's the only one who isn't using her phone. Lastly, Sana is still with Rosé and faithfully and presumably will end up to forever.

She didn't mean to feel this way, it's just inevitable that though she's only twenty-four and is not rushing to find a lover, her heart is longing for a true love. The whirlwind of feelings of being in love that can make an individual feels alive. After that commotion, it's midnight when she drove back home, blankly stargazing.... A ring of her phone startled her and without verifying the caller, she answered it and hearing that certain voice, her tiredness fade away.. Her breath hitched and her heart leaped in a beat.

"Yeoboseyo, Tzuyu-shi?" that voice is she's unaware that she's exactly missing at the moment.

"Lisa?" Tzuyu softly replied and her voice is obviously a bit tipsy and sad as well.