Chapter 44: Fourth And Fifth

FOURTH MONTHS.

Another pictorial for Celine, Lisa is looking so hot and fierce. She act professionally in the set, it's nine in the morning and her tummy is growling in hunger but remains practitioner with her poker and emotionless face. Tzuyu brought her breakfast early in the morning but she forgot to bring it. She doesn't want to interact and interrupt her personal assistant because Kim is busy.

She's contemplating to give Tzuyu a text or call to ask her for a lunch together but she just rid the thoughts in her mind. She's just waiting since it's a water break, she change for another expensive jewelries and clothes that she is going to promote.

Tzuyu just finished her pilates, keeping her figure healthy and hot as hell, she gulped the bottle of water and reached for her phone. She is scrolling when she glimpse the story of Kim ten minutes ago that is in the photo shoot with Lisa. She smiled thinking that she will visit the set of the latter.

Lalisa will just give a simple smile to the staff and the others don't question her sudden changes since they are aware that Lisa's girlfriend just died. Actually, in Swiss... Whenever she had a photo shoot, Mina always come for a while to grab a glimpse of her fine girlfriend bringing drinks and foods free for the staffs that's why they are aware that Lisa is taken and no one will dare to flirt her. Lisa secretly wipe her teary eyes recalling the gold of old days.

Looking so freaking sexy in her white fitted jeans and white croptop, Tzuyu is driving her car while vibing and grooving in the music. She's in a good mood and she keeps on smiling for unknown reason. She open her car window to smell the fresh air that is freely bumping on her skin, she barely lower her head to glance on a billboard of the building that is displaying a picture of her ultimate crush. She giggled because in a minute, she will arrive in the set and personally see Lisa.

She stopped first in a fast food to grab some drinks and food for the staffs so they won't mind her sudden appearance in the set. She is in a one week break since they planned with her friends that they will unwind in the private resort and beach in Busan. Jennie and Nayeon are the promoter since their last bonding was an ages ago. Nayeon created the group chat with a group name.... IT Girls 😎 and add the others but unfortunately, Irene and her group is busy. Irene and Seulgi are both out of a country for business, Yeri and Joy said that they will just try to catch up because of their fully loaded schedule and lastly, Wendy is persuing her singing career. Of course, Lalisa can't confirm if she will join them because she's still not ready to interact with their friends.

After grabbing some handful paper bags, she vigilantly put it in her car and started her ignition again. She is humming with her dimples exposed and since her car window is open, some of the drivers are fancying her visual and made them awe. Tzuyu park her car and asks for another staff to help her bring the food inside while she's holding the separated food for Lisa. She smiled to the staff that keeps on bowing to her and greeting her a good morning. She stop when she saw Lalisa in a piece of clothes that is exposing her flat stomach and a jeans, seeing her Lalisa stopped posing and looked at her with parted mouth. The photographer halted too and averted her eyes to the direction where Lisa is looking.

Tzuyu is smiling that made some guy staffs blushed. Lalisa saw their reaction but she ignored it because the mere video of Mina is replaying in her mind when Mina always visit her in photo shoot with food in her hand the same way Tzuyu is doing right now. Her eyes unknowingly filled with water that made Tzuyu frown in response. The youngest is walking forward to Lisa but the latter remain in dazed, Tzuyu place the food on the table and rushed to face Lisa.

"Lisa-yah?" She softly called and the lone tear of the older escaped.

Tzuyu fastly but carefully wiped Lisa's tears and she lift Lisa's face holding the older's chin and she makes Lalisa look at the ceiling to prevent or restrain her tears from falling and ruining her make up. The staffs are curiously watching them, since Tzuyu is a bit taller.. She fan Lisa's eyes with her hands.