Chapter 29: Ball

LALISA POV

I subtly move my aching arms and blink, my lip form a secret tangible smile when I saw Mina's angel face in a little distance from mine while she's lying on my left arm. We are surely clueless and unaware why we end up in this situation but i'm in resposible for this because I opted and insist myself on my bed so I gently withdraw my arms without any barely motion that will wake her up.
I rub and do massaging works on the part that is aching to ease the physical pain then I grab my phone, it's 10 and I slept for 4 hours. I slowly walked towards the balcony and I saw Sana's name on the notification that automatically made me smile, she send me a picture and a "Congratulation." so certainly it's about the rankings.

My eyes widen when I sight that beneath my name is Mina's, I hastily enlarge my eyes not because I am not believing that Mina is the rank two, it's just this is my first time seeing her full name in the list of rankings especially rank 2! She even amassed Kim Jisoo. I genuinely smiled when I guaranteed that it's really her, I am so proud of her that in just a glimpse she managed to topped already.

However, I shook my head seeing Tzuyu descended again. She's not studying well, she prioritize other things especially hangouts than acquiring knowledge academically but I can't blame her though. If that's what makes her happy then I will overly support.

After I recovered from the surprise, I replied and texted Sana to sent her a congratulatory message too. It's 10:09 pm here so it's 3:09 am to Seoul right now and after I sent it, I just stay at the balcony reminiscing the scenarios that's keep on coming back without my likings. I seated comfortably then I pressed the Gallery of my phone then automatically, I smile painfully and the tears cascade from my vulnerable eyes. My concentration is on the phone, Tzuyu's picture to be exact. I forgot that all of the pictures here in my gallery is mine and her only.

 I forgot that all of the pictures here in my gallery is mine and her only

My baby is so beautiful, I swear. That's why I have a lot of contenders and rivals towards her, she's so perfect. But now, I surrender not because I can't stand a chance but I'm sure that somebody will love her the way she wanted to be.

I love my Tzuyu, my Chou Tzuyu.

I always give the love that she deserves but along the way of loving her is losing myself. I lost my self confident for I prioritize her in both my heart and mind, and by being the perfect partner for her dismissing my worth.

"I hope she's okay." I mumbled in between my tears.

I hugged my knees, is this how painful love is? A feeling of being incomplete, a feeling like it was a hell of breathing plus the endless questioning of what, why and what if's? What did I made in my past life to deserve this pain? Do I deserve this? I am possessing being the lady of ethical virtues and righteousness but why? Is this how the world will treat me back?

"Tzuyu, bogoshipda. Tzuyu, wae?" I whispered and bite my lower lip while directly looking at her image trying my luck that she will answer.

I fit in my palm size face in between my knees to avoid any escape of my sob. It's a starry night with the beautiful moon yet I am her fighting alone the broken heart of me. My heart is yelling the same name for a years...