First Date?

Requested by @reyna.ramve on Instagram. You guys should go and follow her! <3

Reyna's pov:

I woke up in my bed,pretty tired from last night. I don't even know how I got to my bed. I got so fucking drunk at that party. I don't even know who got me to the school. The last thing I remember was that I felt dizzy and I fall asleep in that creepy guy...Shabnam...I think was his name. S backyard.

Anyways. I did my morning routine,and I got to class. We learned how to make mellow yellow. It was pretty fun, untill I saw that one person.

He came into the room,with his girlfriend Maria. They were fighting again... nothing new actually. They always do. Maria doesn't understand him,and the whole school knows that this bitch cheated on him with the "hot new boy" pfff...a rat. Marcus Lopez was his name. I don't know why she finded him attractive. He was nothing interesting actually,and from what I heard he was a virgin before he met her. What a loser!

Me and Chico were really close. Nothing could keep us apart. But that one day when Maria came into our lives. She changed everything. He started paying more attention to her. Playing w her...and I was jealous of her even since I was a kid.

While we were growing up,she was always with him. She didn't look that happy,and I don't know why he always choosed her,but...that was his decision.

When we got to King's Dominion things got even worse. Chico and Maria started officially dating. He made sure that everyone knew that she was his,and nobody could touch her. I hated her. I hated her with my whole heart. She stole everything I had. My life,my best friend... everything.
I had to be on her place. I had to be with Chico. This was my life...the thing she stole.

She started spreading rumours about me,and she made me and Chico stop talking to eachother. She made everyone make fun of me,and Chico hating me. She told him I had a mad crush on him. Which is- kinda right. Well...was. I don't like him now.

But let's get at nowadays.

They had a fight. I wasn't surprised at that point. Nobody was. I was sad for Chico, because...no matter what,I still had some feelings for this man. Even tho,he is an idiot for staying with a whore like Maria. She doesn't understand him. I don't know what he even finds in her-

Out of all of their screams all I heard was:

Ch: It's over!!! I am done with you!!!

M: You better be! I can't stand you anymore...

I choked. Were they really breaking up?.

I smiled but then my thoughts made my smile disappear.

"No matter if they are not together...you will never replace her. She will always be better than you"

I tried to ignore my thoughts,and yeah. I continued my work. Chico sat next to me.

Ch: Hey Reyna!

R: Get lost!

Ch: Look! I wanna apo-

He couldn't even finish himself...I cut him off. I didn't want to hear a word from him.

R: Are you deaf? I told you to get lost!

He got mad at me. I really wanted to talk to him,but I was scared that the things he will say will be funny jokes about me.

Time passed. I had a few more classes,and then,at the end of the day,I got into my locker. I opened it,so I could put my books in it,but then I got scared, because I heard someone slamming on the locker. I was so pissed. I was ready to curse and even fight the other person,untill I saw it was Chico.