Kidnapped. 1.

It has been almost a year since me and Chico were dating. Things between us are being so good. He is so nice,sweet,gentle with me. I never understood Maria. Why she hated him and wanted to stay away from him...I know the way he was  treating her, but she wasn't any better. Cheating on him,trying to escape from him... trying to murder him...This wasn't good either. But things are fine now. Me and him have been happier than ever. Looks like they were just too toxic for eachother. 

I was thinking,while picking an outfit for going out with Juan and Chico.  We wanted to go out and chill for a bit. We were supposed to meet outside King's Dominion. After like 15 minutes of thinking of what to wear, I finally choose something. I've put some make up on,and I started walking out from King's. I was already outside,but looks like thoose two were about to come late. A few minutes passed,no one came. I was just looking at my watch,nails waiting for thim thinking that if I don't focus on time it will go faster.  I got out my lipstick knife,and I started playing with it,untill weird thing happened. 

I saw a black van stopping,and the doors opened. Before I could think of something guys wearing all black,with black ski masks on jumped from it,and put a black bag  on my head,trying to drag me into the van. I started kicking,and screaming,untill one of them injected something in me,and made me fall asleep. 

_____________________________*T*I*M*E* S*K*I*P*____________________________

I woke up, sitting in the van, tied up, surrounded by some weird man's. I heard them talking something in spanish,i didn't quite catch it. I saw one of the man's telling to the other one to look at me. The other one looked at me,and came over to me. 

Yn: What the fuck is happening?! Who are you people? 

RG1: ( Random Guy one)

Rg1: You better shut your mouth,I don't wanna be bad with you... princess..

I looked at him in disgust,trying not to spit on his face. 

Yn: I asked. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!

Rg1: And I told you to shut the fuck up! 

Yn: Or what?

He just got up,and slapped my face. I gotta admit it...It was a strong slap,but I still didn't shut up. I spit out some blood on the floor,and kept talking.

YN: This won't make me shut up. 

Rg1: But this Will

He said as he showed me an empty injection. 

YN; It's Empty,you dumbass...

He looked at it,and then at some other guy...shortie. I call him like that just because he was shorter then everyone else. 

RG1: YOU SERIOUSLY BRING ONE INJECTION?! 

SH; I- I am sorry Natael,but...

YN; Natael ,huh?

N: GREAT DUMBASS NOW SHE KNOWS MY NAME!!! Why don't you give her my adress next?!

S; I am so sorry... I-

N: Just shut the fuck up! I am gonna tell the boss that you're useless. 

S: Please don't I have a family man...

Natael didn't even look at him. 

Yn: So...nice to meet you Natael... You know I would have shaked your hand if I wasn't tied up. 

N; Nice try! I am not cutting the rape. 

Yn: I dont even want you to. You will be dead soon. Just wait till Chico finds out...