~ T e n s i o n ~

A/N: Hey guys before we go on w the story...I made a Spotify Playlist with songs you could listen to while reading this. <3  Just scan the code! 😻

Me and Chico got into our room into the motel

Me and Chico got into our room into the motel. We both were tired and sweaty. We sat on the bed,and he took off his jacket,and top. It was my first time looking at shirtless Chico. Last time I did it,we were kids. He throw the stuff away at the room,and groaned in pain. Yes. I know he groaned in pain,but his shirtless body,and him groaning,made me blush so hard,and my heart started racing. He looked at me and smirked.

Ch: You gonna help me,or you just gonna stare at my half-naked body?

I zoned out for a bit,but him talking to me,made me focus on the conversation he wanted to start.

L: Yeah...um...I- I will help you...

I said as I inhaled,and came behind him. I was really nervous,my hands were shaking. I started disinfect his wounds. Minutes later I was done with him...I disinfected all his wounds. I moved away from him,and he turned around to look at me.

Ch: Thank you...

L: It's nothing...

Ch: You want some help about...your back?

L: I mean... it's hard to do it by myself...

He got behind me,and his fingers moved down my shirt,and took it off me slowly. I was breathing heavily,not knowing what to do,or say.
He slowly disinfected my wounds. The one on my back hurted the most. I was all set up. While coming into the motel,we went to the car,and got our bags with clothes. For a PJ's I had shorts and a cropped top. Chico was sleeping only w boxers on, because he didn't got anything. It was hard for me not to stare at him,and to be honest I did it a few times,and he was packing.
I got dressed up,and then we both realized we had a problem. There was only one bed.

L: FUCK!

Ch: What?

L: We have a problem...

Ch: What?

L: We have only one bed...

Ch: So where is the problem?

L: We have to sleep in one bed?!

Ch: I still don't see the problem...

L: We haven't done this since we were 6?!

Ch: Don't worry it will be just like the old times when we were kids.

He said as he smirked and he looked me up and down.

I blushed hard. I was red as tomato.

Ch: Or if you want me sleeping on the floor...?

L: No! Sleep with me!