~ Tension ~

Requested by: @linda._.dvh on Instagram
Y'all should go and follow her!

                                      1.                                               

It was late at night. I was chilling into my room at some music,while writing something in my textbook...I used it more like a diary. Everything was going well,untill someone came into my room and crashed the door. I left my textbook,and I got up,I was ready to fight this person. Whoever it was. It was Chico.

Chico and me are best friends. We literally grew up together,so that's why we tell eachother everything now.

He throw something at my bed. I looked at him weirdly.

L: What's happening Chico?

Ch: Look at this!

He was walking around my room, being mad,and he was cursing in Spanish. I didn't pay that much attention to that. I got the thing he throwed at my bed. It was a passport. I slowly opened it,and I saw a picture of Maria,with a fake name.
I was shocked as fuck. That bitch. I knew it. She wanted to leave him. And why?! For the new rat. Whore. I ALWAYS hated her,but I do it  even more now.

He was still angry as fuck. He just came to my bed and he grabbed me by my throat and pinned me on the bed, looking deeply in my eyes. I froze. I was dead inside,but I tried to keep it cool on the outside.

Ch: Do you know anything about this?

He said as he looked at the passport quickly,and then he kept the eye contact with me. I couldn't even say a word. I just shook my head. He choked me harder,moving himself being even closer to my face. I swear to God. If he wasn't choking me,I would kiss him.

Ch: SPEAK!

L: No! Why and how would I know about this?!

Ch: You and Maria were getting really close lately...are you sure you know something,and u didn't tell me?

I couldn't keep this as a secret anymore.

L: I- I saw her earlier...she was-

Ch: SHE WAS WHAT?!

L: Making out with Marcus...

CH: WHAT?! WHEN?! WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!

L: It was like an hour ago! I tried to find you,but I couldn't...I SWEAR TO GOD ASK JUAN IF YOU WANT!

Ch: Juan?

L: I- I asked him where you are,and he didn't know too...

He just gave me a suspicious look, still looking mad.

L: Chico...I never lied to you? Why would I do it now?

He just sat there silent, looking at me.

L: I will NEVER lie to you...Trust me!

I said as I didn't realize,I teared up.

He slowly let go off me,and I got up. I realized I was crying.
"shit" I mumbled,and I tried to wipe my tears,but he grabbed my face,and make me look at him again.

L: I am sorry- um- it's uh-

Ch: It's fine! We all cry sometimes...

L: Even you?

Ch: Nah, babygirl...I am Chico. I don't cry...

We talked and he wiped my tears,which made me smile at him.
He smiled back at me.