K i d n a p p e d 2.

____________________________Chico's POV_______________________________

Toughts.

It's been 4 days since Y\N got kidnapped.  We still haven't found her. Thoose bastards keep sending us videos of torturing her. All thoose days I keep thinking about her,and only her. I can't even sleep anymore. Her screams,begging me to come and save her,her face,her tears,the fear in her eyes are haunting me every night , making me think it's my fault she got kidnapped. If only I didn't make her wait...I've could have saved her.  . Thinking of this,seeing thoose videos, just make me even more angry and hungry for revenge. When I find thepeople that do thoose stuff to her, Their biggest nightmares will become a reality!

POV:

I got downstairs,seeing My father, Y\N's parents, Juan and some other people sitting in the living room.

My father looked at me,and handed me a letter.  I looked at him weirdly,and then I looked at everyone else,staring at me.  I sat on the couch and opened the letter. There was a videotape in it. I left the videotape,and I started reading the letter. It was all covered in blood...Y\N's blood.

I started reading it and my eyes teared up.

"Hello,love...It's me Y\N...I am writing this letter because...This might be the last thing I could say to you! They said that if you don't come in 2 days and bring the money,this will be the end of me! Please...come faster!  I can't do this anymore! Please,love...I- I don't know much about where I am,and how many people are here,but...I am in an old house that's not in use anymore,looks like that one house me you and that one guy...I forgot his name  used to hide when we were kids.  And if this is the last thing I could say to you...Just know that I've ALWAYS loved you! No matter with who I was...It was always you! Just know that I love you so much,and that I will always love you! Thank you for all the happy memories!  Thank you too Juan, for making me feel special ! Also...Mom's...I love you two so much! I am sorry if I've ever was acting like an ungrateful brat...Thank you for raising me! I love you !"

                                                                                       -Y|N  Y|L|N

I've put the letter down,and played the videotape.

The video started and everyone got behind me. 

The nasty man got behind her,and started talking.

"Looks like no one is coming for you,little girl..."

He said sliding the knife from heer neck to her chest,looking and smirking at her boobs. Every move he did,made me go wild,and filled me with more anger.

She wasn't looking good. She was pale,her hair was messed up,and looks like, her nose was bleeding earlier. She had bruises all over her chest,arms,face. I couldn't see her like that anymore,I had to find her.

But suddenly she got her head up,and looked him in the eyes.

Y/N: They will come...You will regret the time you were born...

He laughed at her.

"Who's coming?" "El diablo...?" "His son, that's just using you?"

He started laughing again.

"They don't even care about you! " No one is coming to save you!" "You mean nothing to them..."

I saw her eyes tearing up.

Y/N: Yes they do...and no... I'm not his son's whore- He loves me... Something that you will never feel! Does anyone love you? Aweee no-

He grabbed her chin,and make her look at him.

"SHUT THAT HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE!"

Y/N: Cause I am right? Someone got mad...

"Don't make me drug you again!"

She just spit on his suit. Which made him go angry and he slapped her that hard, that her nose started bleeding.

"Since you guys are slow,I will give you a little hint"

He said giving her paper and a pen.

"She's gonna write you a letter... Giving you a hint where she is...not like she knows very good where she is"

He walked over to her,and slammed her head.

"Write everything you want to say to them,It might be your last contact with them,little girl"

She started writing and crying.

He slammed her head again.

"WRITE FASTER BITCH!!" WE DON'T HAVE THE WHOLE TIME TO WAIT FOR YOU!!!"

I couldn't handle it anymore. I stopped the TV.
I wanted to break everything. My father came up to me and tried to calm me down,but I pushed him away.

El: We will find her Chico!

Ch: WHAT IF WE WON'T?! IN TWO DAYS SHE'S GONNA DISAPPEAR!.

El: They are probably bluffing,so they could get the-

CH: WHAT IF THEY ARE NOT?!

L: He's right,Diablo...

J: Guys-

El: But what if-

P: We will start searching everywhere...and find her! No matter what you say! I am not loosing a child!

I pointed at Pope.

Ch: finally someone understands the situation! And father- is she even important to you?!

He came closer to me.

El: HOW DARE U ASK ME THAT?! Y/N is like my own daughter. I watched her grow up with you...She is my daughter too. People responsible for her pain will pay. I promise you son!

Juan was reading the letter while we were arguing.

J: So who's "that one guy" you guys found a house in the woods with?

Ch: It was a long time ago! We were still kids. I think his name was Anthony- His family worked with mine and hers,but they ended up hating each other,and stopped working together. He became one of my father's enemies. What about it?

Everyone just looked at me.

Then It hit me. WHAT IF IT'S ANTHONY?!

Ch: I swear to god I'm gonna fucking kill this mother fucker!!!

Leni and Pope came to me and stopped me.

L: We are not sure if it's him. We will have to check first.

We started talking about who are we gonna sent there. That's basically how our day went.

_________________TIME SKIP________________

It was late night. I got into my room and closed the door. I turned off the lights,and I layed in my bed. Thinking of the plan we made,while playing with my machete.
It got late,so I had to sleep. I've opened my drawer,to put my machete in,but I saw a picture of Y/N. I grabbed it and smiled at it.

"I'm gonna bring you back home, love"

I said as I placed the picture next to me,and I've falled asleep.

_________________ _ _A/N_____________________

Hey guys! Hope you like this part! Thank you all for reading what I am writing! If you like the story, please vote for it,and let me know in the comments what I should change!

I love you all! Have a great day/night!
✖️💚✖️