Cousins 1.

Ekaterina's POV:

I woke up really early this morning. I looked at the time,and it was like 7 am.
I turned and I gave Chico a kiss on the cheek,and I got up slowly trying not to wake him up. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I felt so good,the warm water running all over my naked body. Felt like I was in heaven. But suddenly I've felt someone's hands around my waist. I jumped,but then I've heard Chico laughing. I turned around and saw him stood there and laugh at me. I pushed him playfully.

-You scared me!

-I am sorry...

He said as he chuckled,and came closer to me,and wrapped his hands around my waist,and kissed me.

- I just wanted to shower together...

He said as his hands slowly got to my ass and squeezed it,while kissing my neck. I wrapped my hands around his neck,and let out a small moan.

-It's okay... you're forgiven!

I said letting out small moans,which really turned him on.

I felt his dick getting hard and the make out session under the shower, really turned out into something more.

Chico slowly put his hands in between my legs and started massaging my clit and finger me,while giving me hickeys, which made me a mess of moans.
Not after long,he turned me around,his hand on my throat and the other one massaging my clit...I could feel his hard dick on my ass. He kissed my ear and whispered in it:

"Bend over baby"

I bited my lip,and did as he said. I slowly bend over,and moved my ass on him.

"Fuck baby you're making me so hard"

He said moaning, while spitting on his dick. He spit on it,and slowly got it inside of me. I rolled my eyes from the pleasure ,and I've let out a louder moan.
He slapped my ass while fucking me slowly.

"Quiet baby, everyone is gonna hear us... the walls are thin"

Chico,said wrapping my long hair on his hand,and pulling it. He started going faster,and harder. I couldn't stop but moan loud. Really loud. He got closer to my ear, still fucking me hard from behind,and put his hand on my mouth.

"I told you not to be loud,babe..."

I just looked at him, and I've rolled my eyes in pleasure. I saw him smirking. He liked what he was doing to me. He loved seeing me like this. Wet and naked.

Like 30 minutes later of fucking,he said breathing heavily and moaning.

"Fuck babe! I am gonna cum!"

- Do it! In me!

I said throwing my head backwards.

- Are you sure?

- I am,Chico! Just fucking cum in me! I am close too...

I said trying to catch my breath.

And finally we both came together. He threw his head back, breathing heavily,and he pulled out of me. I was sitting there, trying to catch my breath.
He just looked down on me. Cum coming out from my vagina. He slid one finger in and then licked it,smirking.

"Mmm...tasty"

I just smiled at him.

"Good we're already in the shower, because you need to get clean..."

He said,as he kissed me.

________________TIME SKIP_______________

We got dressed. I did my make up,and then I took a pill from my drawer. I noticed Chico looking at me,with that one sad,but also happy look.