Kidnapped 3~

•TIME SKIP•.                              

It has been 2 days since I wrote the letter to Chico and my family. I didn't know what to think...I just hoped they found me. I didn't want to die here...like this...
Tears started falling down from my face to the cold floor. I was crying,kinda loosing hope that they found me. I was crying,till I heard the door opening,and I saw the FUCKING BASTARD COMING IN-

"Well,well...look who's loosing hope..."
He said laughing at me.

Y/N: I am NOT loosing hope! They will come... Just look-

They all started laughing at me.

Y/N: Yeah,laugh while you can! We'll see who's laughing in the end!

" Ohhh I am so scared...They are going to kill meeee " he said mockingly.

I just looked away.

"Looks like this is your last day living,princess..."

Y/N: You wish bastard!  You will see that they will save me!

" I won't get my hopes high,at this point...No one came till now..."

I just looked down, trying not to break down and cry.

"Looks like they're not even looking for you..."

I started thinking on what he said for a bit.

"What if he's right? If he isn't looking for me?!"

But then I realized what he's trying to do.

Y/N:  You will not turn me against him! Nice try tho...

I said smirking at him.

He got mad at me,and made some other guy drug me. Again. Not after long, I started feeling dizzy,and the last thing I remember was them going out and laughing.

After that I remember some parts,but not that good. I just remer that I was untied and on my knees. Remember, listening to some man's voices and me trying to fight back,but I couldn't do anything,my body was like jelly.

_____________•T I M E   S K I P•                            

I felt like I was asleep for a long time,but some screams,and shot noises wake me up.
Then the door opened,and I saw Chico and Juan shooting the two guards that had to keep me safe.

I had that smirk on my face, knewing I was right,and that he came for me.

Ch: LOVE!

He said, running to me and he started cutting the rope that was on my legs,and Juan cut the one that was on my hands.

I didn't feel so well, that's why I literally fell on him,and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He picked me up,and carried me away to some car. He put me next to him,and Juan sat next to us. I was between them. I heard them talking something,but I didn't understand them. Chico put some water on my cracked lips and gave me some to drink.
I felt Juan trying to hold my hand,but I pulled it away.

Chico kissed my forehead,and placed my head on his chest.

Ch: I am so glad that you're alive! I missed you so much!

Y/N: It's okay...

Ch: No! I am so sorry I couldn't find you any time soon...

Y/N: But you did,and I am glad you did it.