Cousins 4.

"Have a good weekend,future disruptors of America!"  I heard Mr. Denke say,as the bell rang. I didn't even care about the homework or anything. This was my last class for today,so that's why I ran out of the classroom,and I got into my room as fast as I can. I closed the door,and I played some music. I listened to it,as I opened my closet and I started trying some dresses on. It was the Legacy Dance tonight.I started trying on some dresses,but I didn't like any of them.But after all this time, trying to find something I like,I saw a black dress. The only one I haven't tried yet. I grabbed it,and put it on. It was one of those short black dresses. Not exactly my type,but It was good for the dance. I didn't had much choice,so I sticked up with it. Then I did my hair and make-up,put on my shoes,and I've heard a knock on the door.
I was putting my earring on,as I walked over to it,and opened it. Juan was standing there.

"You ready to go?"

He asked me,while looking me up and down.

"Yeah, just a second..."

I said as I fixed my hair in the mirror,and then me and Juan both walked out of my room.
I was going to the dances with him,since Chico was still locked up.

                          TIME SKIP.                             

We were dancing. I got a bit tipsy,from the alcohol I stole from Saya. Juan isn't that much of a dancing person,but I kinda made him do it. Most of the times,he was acting like he was my bodyguard,not my friend. I was trying to dance with him,but most of the times all he did, was just looking if someone is getting too close to me. Even tho,I am mad at him,he did not dance with me,I understand him. I literally stepped on him like 6-7 times. I don't know how he's not tired of me. At some point,I got tired,and I sat at a table. Juan disappeared randomly. I waited for him like 30 minutes,and then he showed up.

E: Where were you?

J: Oh,uh...I was doing stuff...

E: Like what?

J: Nothing important. Don't worry.

E: Ookay...You so weird.

Then before he could say, anything,I felt someone placing his hand on my shoulder.

I quickly stood up and when I turned around,I was shocked. He was just looking at me,and smiling.

Ch: Mis-

Before he could even finish his sentence,I kissed him passionately,and his hands got on my waist, pulling me closer to him. Then I pulled away,and I just hugged him.

E: Oh my God,I missed you so much!

Ch: I missed you too,love!

E: I thought you were gonna be here like...in the morning...or something.

Ch: Well...I kinda found a way out. I couldn't let you dance alone...

I smiled at him,and blushed.

E: I am so happy, you're here!

Ch: You are?

E: OF COURSE I AM!

While we were talking,a slow song started playing.

Ch: So? May I have this dance?

E: Of course!

He grabbed my hand,and pulled me in. His hands on my waist,and my hand wrapped around his neck. My heart was beating faster,and I got butterflies,as I looked into his eyes. Even tho there were other couples dancing around us,I felt like it was only the two of us. He kissed me slowly, giving me even more butterflies. We were kissing and dancing, making me feel magical. Then he pulled out of the kiss,and saw me, blushing.