𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 ⌫

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
• THE YOUTUBE EDIT IS NOT MINE!
Sptotify playlist I made for the story!

•AUTHOR'S NOTE!• THE YOUTUBE  EDIT IS NOT MINE!•Sptotify playlist I made for the story!

•Sorry for not writing for so long!

•!NOT PART OF SERIES!

•Requested by: Five_Diego_obsessed

•Contains Smut!

•Hope you like it!

It was getting late,me and Marcus were chilling in my dorm, listening to music and talking about comics and video games. We always fight when it comes to that,cause we both like different stuff.
And as we were talking,he got me mad and I just threw a pillow at him as a joke,and I giggled. He looked over at me,and smiled.

Y: Don't you dare hit me with that pillow, Arguello!

I said, getting up,but he didn't even listen. He just hit me with that pillow and I laughed. I grabbed my other pillow and we started having a pillow fight. It was fun. Everything was going well, until he actually hit me. As we were playing around,his pillow fell,and he hit me in the face. My nose started bleeding,and when I looked up at him,he was all pale and froze.

M: Y-Y/N I'm sorry I-

He said as he got close to me,and tried to help me,but I just pulled away from him.

Y: LEAVE ME ALONE!

M: Y/N,I swear It was an accident,I-

Y: Leave, Marcus!

M: Let me help you,I-

He said as he got closer to my face, trying to see if it's too bad,even tho I was still screaming at him,to get the hell out of my dorm. And when I thought things couldn't get any worse,the door opened.

Ch: Y/N... I wanted to-

Chico walked in,and saw me and Marcus on the bed. Marcus's hands trying to see if I am okay,while my nose is still bleeding,and I still have some tears in my eyes. It took him a second to put two and two together.

Ch: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

He screamed at him. Marcus got scared and started running away,as Chico started chasing him all over the school. I ran after them,and I saw Lin. He stopped Chico,from killing Marcus. Even tho,from what I saw,he got him good. Lin turned to me,and asked me.

L: Y/N? What are you doing here?
You have anything to do with this?

I panicked,but I tried to calm myself as much as I can,and I just took a deep breath and looked up at him.

Y: No,I just couldn't sleep,and I heard noises and I've decided to see what's happening.

He let go of Chico,and looked back at all three of us.