Cousins 3.

"Happy Birthday dear Ekaterina! Happy Birthday to you! "
Everyone sang and clapped their hands as my mom went to get the cake. I was feeling weird. I was sad,I couldn't be with Chico today. I really missed him,even the mistake I did last night. I was sitting there,as I felt someone tapping me. It was my mom.

L: Come on, darling! Blow the candles and make a wish!

I looked at everyone. They were all staring at me, waiting for me to blow the candles. My eyes stopped at Rio,and he winked at me, making more uncomfortable and blushing. I quickly looked away,and blow the candles,and looked back at my mom's,as they cut the cake,and gave everyone a piece.
I ate my cake,as I just stood there quietly,and looked at everyone having fun,and talking with eachother. I was so happy when I saw my mom's dancing,and having fun. My smile fade away when I saw Rio, sitting next to me.

E: What?

R: What?

E: Do you want from me?

R: Nothing. I am just eating the cake..which is delicious by the way.

He said looking at me as he ate the cake.

E: Yeah...fine.

I wanted to go out. I didn't even know where,I just wanted to leave that fucking house. I got up,and got to my mom's.

E: Mom,momma? I am so sorry I am disturbing you...

L: Oh no, honey It's okay! What is it?

E: I am going out. I am sorry,but I just can't stay here anymore! You know how much I hate celebrating my birthday!

They both looked at me kinda disappointed,but then they just sighed and let me go. When I was about to put on my jacket,Rio came in.

E: You again?

R: Yeah...

E: What do you want now?

R: I am here to talk with you.

E: If it's for last night, please forget it,I didn't know what I was doing!

He just laughed a bit.

R: No,ma' we ain't talking about how much of a good and passionate kisser you are.

I blushed and smirked a bit,as I've put on my jacket and shoes.

E: Anyways- Why are you here?

R: You parents-

E: What about them?

R: They told me to come here with you, and take care of you.

E: SERIOUSLY?

R: Yeah. They said something about "last time". What happened then?

E: Well...I uh- Since I am stuck with you all day,can we talk in the car?

R: If you want to.

He said as he opened the door for me,and when we got to the car, I've finally felt this relief in my body. I don't know why,but I did. He started driving.

R: So where you wanna go?

E: I don't know honestly,I just wanted to get out of there.

R: Why?

E: I just hate celebrating my birthday-

R: Did something bad happen on it?

E: Promise not to tell anyone!