Chapter 2: Time to Train

I let out a laugh as I saw Wrecker chase after Omega. She was laughing and dodging his grasp.

"Wrecker make sure to be gentle with her!" Echo yelled.

I shook my head and smiled as Omega rushed up to me and hid behind my back.

"I don't know how smart it is to hide behind (Y/n)." Tech said calmly.

"I could protect her." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Not against Wrecker. He is ten times stronger then you, not to mention you don't know how to use a blaster." Tech said as he fixed his glasses.

"I could give her time to run away."

"By sacrificing yourself? Highly illogical. If you were trained you both could survive."

I heard footsteps and turned my head and watched as Hunter walked into the room with a very annoyed Echo.

"Which starts today. Echo, you're going to show her how to use a blaster." Hunter said calmly.

"Why am I having to train her again? Tech is way better with a blaster then I am. Better yet why aren't you training her? You're the leader." Echo said with a frown.

"Because Tech is a horrible teacher and I'm going to teach her how to use a dagger." Hunter said calmly.

"So Tech isn't gonna have to train her? What about Crosshair or Wrecker?"

"I'm going to teach her about the ship, Crosshair will most likely teach her how to use a sniper and Wrecker probably will teach her about bombs." Tech said calmly.

"I know how to fix a ship." I said as I shot him a glare.

"Yes but I just want to make sure that you know what you're doing."

I let out a sigh and shook my head as he turned and walked away.

"I just want to make sure you know what you're doing." I mumbled under my breath.

Omega let out a laugh and I ruffled her hair up.

"I'm not training her." A deep voice said.

"Don't worry, Cross, I don't want you to train me." I said sweetly.

He shot me a glare and Wrecker covered his mouth.

"Crosshair." He growled out.

"Of course, Cross. That's what I called you." I said with a smirk.

He pushed past me and I shot Wrecker a smile.

"He likes me." I said softly.

Wrecker let out a laugh and then picked Omega up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Alright, enough rough housing. Echo how about you take (Y/n) out and show her how to use a blaster."

"Alright. Come on, let's go train." Echo said as he led me outside.

"Make sure that she doesn't hurt herself either!" Hunter yelled.

"I'm not that bad at using a blaster!" I called back.

We made it outside and Echo set up a target.

"Alright. Aim your gun." Echo said calmly.

I raised my hand up and felt my hands start to shake. Echo let out a chuckle and came up behind me and took my hands in his.

"You have to not shake so much." He said softly.

"Sorry, I'm a doctor." I said softly.

"Then you should know how to stay calm."