Chapter 19: The Truth Always Hurts

When Anakin arrived I could feel my heart speed up.

"What's wrong?" Anakin asked as he walked up to me.

"When I started working here I didn't ask to be paid.... I didn't see a reason for money." I said as we started to walk to my office.

"And you asked me here to tell me that?" He asked with a frown.

"I asked for a special clone. I asked for Omega." I said softly.

"Why is she so special?" Anakin asked as he followed me though the lab.

"She isn't 100% Jango Fett... she's only 50%." I explained.

"How is that possible, I thought all of the clones were a hundred percent Jango Fett?" Anakin asked with a frown.

"Because she is.... Anakin, Omega was made from the DNA of a force sensitive female." I said softly.

"Are you saying-"

"Omega is my daughter." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Have you told her?"

"No. She has no idea."

"So why did you push her and the clones away?"

"I.... Anakin, my mother abandoned me and I was left alone and broken. I was scared that they would leave me too... so I pushed them away. " I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Is Omega force sensitive?" Anakin asked softly.

"No... she showed signs but I haven't seen anything that shows her as force sensitive." I said softly.

"You have to tell her."

"No, I can't tell her, she would never forgive me."

"If you don't tell her then you will lose her forever... you have to tell her the truth. She deserves that much." Anakin said softly.

"She already hates me. Anakin, they would never come-"

"I'll contact them... and I'll explain everything to them... but you have to explain it to Omega." He said calmly.

I let out a sigh and nodded my head. After Anakin talked to them he was able to get Omega to follow him to my office.

"Why is she here?" Omega asked as she looked over at Anakin.

"She has something to tell you. If you are willing to listen." Anakin said softly.

"What is it?" Omega asked as she shot me a glare.

With that one glare I felt my whole heart break. I let out a sigh and put my hands together and leaned forward.

"You know how you weren't genetically modified right?" I asked softly.

"Tech told me." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest and let out a huff.

"Well you're not a hundred percent Jango Fett." I said softly.

"But Tech did a DNA scan on me and it showed I was one hundred percent unmodified." Omega said with a frown.

"And you are. Omega, they used Jango Fett's DNA, but they also used DNA from a force sensitive female." I said softly.

"But why?"

I looked down at my hands and let out a sigh.

"Because I asked them too." I said as I felt my hands shake.

"So I'm force sensitive?" She asked with a frown.

"No. You showed signs at a young age, but nothing came of it." I said sadly.

"But why? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell her." Anakin said calmly.

"Tell me what?" Omega asked as she looked between us.

I closed my eyes and let out a shaky sigh.

"Omega, they used my DNA to make you." I said as I set up straight.

"But that would mean..."

She stopped talking and her eyes went wide. I let out a sigh and interlaced my fingers together.

"My daughter." I said sadly.