Surprise Chapter

I got a couple comments for this and who am I to deny you all this chapter 😂

Especially since I put it in the last chapter

"- non of you." I said biting my bottom lip.

"What?" They all asked in shock.

"I um... I'm sort of in love with someone else." I said as I looked away from them.

"Who?"

I let out a sigh and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm in love with Ahsoka." I explained.

I heard running and we all turned to see the door be thrown open, Master Yoda rushing in.

"New it! I did!" He yelled.

"Weren't you at the temple?" I asked with a frown.

"Win the bet I did! Beat that, Kenobi can." He said with a grin.

"Of course you all had a bet." I groaned as I rubbed my forehead.

"Wait, but have you even told Ahsoka you love her?" Tech asked looking over at me.

"No..."

"You need to tell her!" Wrecker exclaimed.

The others nodded their head in agreement and then I was thrown over Wrecker's shoulder.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed.

We made it to Coruscant and I was carried to Ahsoka's apartment. Wrecker knocked down the door and threw me inside.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Ahsoka asked in shock.

"Um.... Well you see..... I need to talk to you." I said as my cheeks turned bright red.

"Don't do it!" A voice yelled.

I turned around and saw Rex being dragged out of the room. I rolled my eyes as Hunter covered his mouth and Tech sent me a thumbs up.

"Okay what's going on?" Ahsoka asked with a laugh.

"I'm in love with you." I explained.

Her eyes went wide and she blinked a couple times.

"What?"

"I am in love with you." I said a lot slower.

"Me?"

I let out a laugh and nodded my head. A smile spread across her face and she ran up and cuffed my cheeks, pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss.

"Well I didn't expect you to actually like me back." I said with a laugh.

"How could I not? We have been friends for years." She said as she sent me a smile.

I shook my head and turned to see Rex trying to make his way into the room. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

"If you guys will excuse us." I said as I slammed the door shut and locked it.

Ahsoka ended up moving to Lothal with us. We got married and adopted two children. Omega ended up staying mostly with Hunter, who never got married. Crosshair ended up moving in with us and becoming an uncle to my children.

Wrecker ended up finding a partner, they are a cook so it's a match made in heaven. Tech ended up finding a husband, who is almost as smart as him. Echo and Fives moved in together with Echo's wife. Fives himself never married, to busy going from partner to partner.

Rex comes by to visit, having decided to travel the world with Cody, neither of the two got married, but many people actually think Cody and Obi-wan are secretly together.

All and all life is perfect, Ahsoka and I are happy and Omega is surrounded by people who love her.