Chapter 35: Searching For Lost Hope

It had been a month now and I still couldn't bring myself to believe that they were actually gone. I couldn't have lost all of the boys, not in one day. Rex told me that the boys had went off on their own and ended up getting blown up when the station went up in flames.

"Do you know when you will be home?" Omega asked as I flipped through my datapad.

I let out a sigh and looked over to my holopad.

"No, not yet... I still have to continue to search for them." I said softly.

"I miss them too, but do you think... that they could actually-"

"No, they aren't gone! I won't believe it until I see their bodies in front of me!" I snapped as I slammed my pad down.

She nodded her head and I let out a sigh.

"Omega, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of snapped at you. I'm just-"

"I know... I should go. I need to clean up around the house." She said sadly.

"I love you."

"Love you too." She said before she hung up.

I let out a sigh and looked back over at my pad. I pulled up the picture of the boys and rubbed my face.

"Could you really be dead?" I asked softly.

I swiped the page and saw a video of the boys. I smiled softly as I hit play.

Wrecker rushed in front of the camera and Tech let out a groan.

"Get out of the way." Tech said sternly.

"But I want in the video! You're sending it to Omega and (Y/n) right?" Wrecker asked happily.

"Of course I am, you idiot. Now move so I can show her that we all are in fact in once piece." Tech ordered.

"Tech, you already know he isn't gonna leave you alone." Hunter said calmly.

"He will unless he wants a hypo." Tech said sternly.

Wrecker backed up and Crosshair let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry, Tech is all bark, no bite." Crosshair said calmly.

"Do you want a hypo?" Tech asked with a frown.

Crosshair quickly shut up and Hunter let out a chuckle.

"Anyways, as you can see we are all alive and well. We should be landing shortly." Tech said calmly.

"We miss both you and Omega!" Wrecker yelled.

"I only miss (y/n)." Crosshair mumbled out.

"Stop acting like you don't care about Omega." Hunter said as he smacked him over the head.

"I know for a fact you worry about her. I've caught you watching her when she goes and plays with other children." Echo said calmly.

"They have germs." Crosshair mumbled under his breath.

"Time to land." Obi-wan said calmly.

"See you shortly, (Y/n)." Hunter said as he shot the camera a smile.

"We love you!" Wrecker exclaimed.

"Get away from me, and we should be home shortly." Tech said as he backed away from Wrecker and turned to camera towards himself.

I let out a sigh as the video stopped and I set the pad down. I heard my scanner go off and I shot up and rushed towards it. I felt a smile spread across my face as I saw that my droid had found the control center.

The Heart of the Bad Batch जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें