Chapter 37: Hunter's Ending

"- Hunter." I said softly.

"Pay up." Tech said calmly.

They all let out a groan and handed him some money, all except Hunter.

"And here I thought you would pick yourself." I said with a frown.

"Please, Hunter is obviously who you were going to choose." Tech said as he looked at him shocked.

"How did you know?"

"Well for multiple reasons. One, he was the first of us you ever met. Two, he is the closest with Omega. And Three, he's the leader and the best looking. I'd be surprised if you hadn't chosen him." Tech said calmly.

"Non of you are mad?" I asked softly.

"Nope, we just want you to be happy." Echo said softly.

I turned to look at Crosshair and saw a frown on his face.

"Cross-"

"I'm not mad... Well I am mad that I have to pay Tech and Omega." Crosshair said with a groan.

I sent him a look and he let out a chuckle.

"I always knew you weren't going to choose me.  I didn't however think it would be Hunter." Crosshair said calmly.

"Who did you think I would choose?" I asked with a small laugh.

"That's for me to know and you not to. Now let's leave these love birds alone." Crosshair said as he led everyone out.

I let out a sigh and turned to look at Hunter, who had a look of surprise on his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked softly.

"I've been sure for awhile now." I said softly.

"How long have you known?"

"Since I thought you were dead... that fear of losing you... it made me realize that I am hopelessly in love with you."

"I love you too." Hunter said as he gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'd sure hope so, Sarge." I said with a small smile.

He let out a chuckle and leaned down and gently kissed me. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

"Finally!" A voice exclaimed.

We pulled apart and I let out a laugh as I saw Omega watching us. She quickly covered her mouth and I pulled away from Hunter. She tried to hide, and I couldn't hold back from letting out another laugh.

"Omega, it's fine. You can come in." I said gently.

"Didn't mean to intrude." She said as she looked down at her hands.

"Are you okay with this?" Hunter asked softly.

"More than okay." She said as she rushed up and hugged us.

I let out a light laugh and smiled as I hugged her back. It wasn't long after that Hunter moved in with us.

To say I was happy, was an understatement. I was over joyed to be with Hunter. He made my life ten times better, by just being in the same room as me.

Time skip

I smiled as I watched Omega and Wrecker play outside.

Wrecker had since moved on and settled down himself, along with both Echo and Tech, who had their respectable spouses. Crosshair was the only one to not actually marry. He said that he was better alone and that marrying someone would just mess up his routine.

Ezra is now a padawan in the order. He joined a year ago and has since came a long way. His master is a great person and I put a lot of trust in him and his wife Hera.

"You know I dread the day she starts goin on dates." Hunter said from beside me.

"I dread the day she leaves home."

He let out a groan and I sent him a smile.

"Though I'm not to worried... we still have awhile and by then we should have another mouth to feed." I said with a smile.

"It would be nice to have another kid... I know Wrecker loves kids." Hunter said softly.

"Well I'm about seven months he is gonna love to meet our little guy."

"Yea, he will... wait what?" He asked as he looked over at me shocked.

I felt a smile spread across my face as I held up a baby onesie.

"I'm pregnant." I said softly.

"I love you." He said as he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you too." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Dance with me." He mumbled against my lips.

"There isn't any mu-"

"I don't care." He said as he pulled me closer and started to sway with me in his arms.

I sent him another smile and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I promise, I won't let anything happen to either of you." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I thought I would post this before work. I'm working on the others still. Should have another chapter posted later.