Chapter 8

The next day I went to school and met Luke and Kate as usual on the parking lot. Negan walked past us and winked at me. I can't wait until his class.

We walked in and went to the first class, physics, I hate it so much. The day was over pretty quickly and after lunch I had 4 more lessons. Two of them were with Negan and I can't wait to see him.

As I sat in my science class there was a knock on the door and our teacher Mr. Campbell opened it. Negan walked in and whispered something into Mr. Campbell's ear. They both looked at me and my teacher nodded to Negan.
"Ava, please come with me I need to talk to you right now." Negan said with his deep and raspy voice. He sounded kinda disappointed and I was scared that I did something that made him angry.

I packed my bag, and walked out sith Negan following right behind me. I turned around and saw him smiling. "Where are we going Prof?" I asked and lightly smiled at him.
"Follow me." he said with a straight face, grabbed my hand and started to walk faster.

Okay now I'm at the point where I'm really scared of him. He softener the grip on my hand and turned around after we walked along the long hall of the school. He stopped in front of his classroom, letting go of my hand, pulled his keys out and unlocked the door. He then grabbed my hand again and pulled me in. I couldn't see his face all the time, but I saw that he smirked a little bit.

He locked the door, slowly turned around and looked at me. He wore his glasses that made his eyes so much sexier, a white buttoned up long sleeve and dark blue jeans with black Vans. His hazel eyes stared in mine and he rubbed his salt and pepper beard with his right hand, the other one was in his jeanspocket.

He slowly walked towards me, the smirk on his face faded.

"Uhm Negan? What exactly are we do-" I tried to speak but he cut me off with a kiss. I stood straight and grabbed his neck kissing him harder. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist. Still kissing me he pushed me against the wall. The pressure made me moan and I could feel it turned him on because I felt a smirk against my lips as he still kissed me. No one could see us because we are in the third floor and there are no other buildingsa around.

He broke the kissing, catching our breaths for a second and just looked at each other smiling. I used the chance to ask him "What exactly was your plan and why did you call me out of my class?" I asked and smiled at him as he let me down on the ground again.
"I just wanted to see and kiss you. You're everything I'm thinking about since Saturday Ava." Negan smiled lightly at me and looked at the ground like a puppy.

I pulled his chin up and laid my hands on his cheeks so he looked me in the eyes. My dark brown eyes met his hazel/green eyes and I smiled at him before I gave him a kiss. "I can't stop thinking of you either Negan." I smiled and he kissed me again.

He picked me up once again and sat me down on the desk next to us. He started to kiss my neck and I began to open his shirt. I pulled it over his head and as soon as he could, he kissed me and sucked my neck. I just stared at him and his chest. "Like what you see?" he asked and smirked, I nodded, unable to say anything and he kissed me again. I felt that I'll get a hickey there and it didn't bother me, it was too hot to say anything against it.

As he worked his way down to my breasts he cupped them with his hands and kissed them through my shirt. I moaned softly and he chuckled. He kissed me on his lips again and I drove through his hair with my hand, grabbing them lightly. He moaned softly and I looked him in the eyes again. "Well isn't it unfair that I stand here without a shirt, but I'm not able to see anything from you?" he asked and looked me up and down.

As soon as he said that I pulled my shirt over my head, teasing him by throwing my shirt at him, he catched it, and took the smell into his nose. "Woah, you want to smell my shirt or just fucking kiss me?" I said to him and he dropped the shirt, walking back at me, cupped my face and kissed me passionately. We both moaned and I felt how wet he made me. I stood up from the desk, stopping the kiss and he looked at me with a confused face.