Chapter 11

The next few weeks we met more often, he picked me up at night and we drove further away so no one aould see us. Of course we had also school and I hade some tests so we couldn't meet everyday. He often called me after dinner and we talked until it got really late.

One day we talked about family and then I decided I will introduce Negan to my Mum. One day she will find out either, so I thought it would be better if I tell her now.

I called Negan after we both got home again.

A: "Hey Negan" I said.
N: "Hey sweetheart, you okay?"
A: "Yes of course, I'm fine, you too?"
N: "You're fine, so am I."
A: "Great. I wanted to talk to you about something that's really important for me..."
N: "Sure, tell me. What is it?"
A: "You remember when we talked about our families?"
N: "Yeah?"
A: "Well I wanted to ask you if you would be okay with it when I introduce you to my mother. I'm sure she would love to meet you in person...I always talked about a man I met and he's in my class...Well that's not really wrong, you're my teacher."

I heard Negan sighing and thought that this was a really bad idea. But then I heard him giggle so I thought that he didn't really care about meeting her.

N: "I would love to. But I'm scared that your Mum won't accept us. We have a huge age gap and I don't want her to get mad you know?"
A: "Yea I know, but I'm an adult and no one can choose who you fall in love with...if she has a problem with that, I can move out and sleep at Kate's or Luke's house.
N: "Woah okay then let's do it. Friday night?"
A: "Perfect, I tell her you're coming over. Love you.
N: "Love you too."

I walked downstairs and saw my Mum doing the dishes so I grabbed a towel and helped her drying the plates and glasses. Then I decided to tell her about Friday and that Negan will come over.

"Mum, are you here on Friday night?" I asked and she smiled at me.
"Sure why?" she replied and I smiled back.
"Well I invited my boyfr-" I stopped talking because I wasn't even sure if I can call him boyfriend.
"You invite your boyfriend?" my Mum asked and I nodded.
"Yea, he'll come over for dinner. You'll meet him then the first time. I'm just a bit scared. He's not nervous to meet new people, but I don't think he'll be the person you think he is." I said and looked at the ground.
"Hey what do you mean?" she asked and laid a hand on my shoulder.

I explained that he's a bit older than me but that I love him and she can't change that. I'm not sure if she's mad at me, but I guess she was okay with it...We'll see how she reacts on Friday. I hope she doesn't think that he's just 2-3 years older than me.

It was Wednesday evening and I remembered that I gave Luke Sam's number so I thought that I should ask how it goes between them.

I asked him and he told me that they went on many dates and they got to know each other better from time to time. They are a couple now and really in love. The only problem is that Sam lives 40 minutes away from Luke and they can barely see each other because of college, but they are trying to meet as often as they can.

He told me that he will drive up to Sam's house at this weekend and he'll stay there until Monday, so I thought I invite Kate for Saturday and we can talk about the dinner with Negan.

My Mum left for work again. She rewlly hates night shifts and I do to, because I know how tired she is after them. It was 8pm and she left at 8:30pm. In that moment Negan wrote me.

N: "Is your Mum at work?"
A: "Yea she is, night shift...again."
N: "That really sucks."
A: "Yea, why are you asking?"
N: "Just wanted to know, because she has many night shifts."
A: "Oh well okay, yea she has many"

We wrote for about 10 minutes, I told him that I suck in maths and I don't get the homework done we should to until tomorrow. He said that I'll get it and I should ask Kate or Luke then. After that he told me that he has to go to bed. It was 9pm so I kinda knew it was a lie.