Chapter 13

Instead,  I woke up with 4 missed calls and 13 messages from Kate. As I was completely dressed and ate something, I called her.

"Hey Kate, what's up, you called me?" I asked and I just geard her sniffle.
"Yesterday I thought it would be cute to surprise Hunter at home, because we lost a bit of a contact the last days, so I dressed up, thought we could have a hot date, go eat dinner or something. I went to his house, knocked at the door and he opened, pulling his pants up and in the background was a..." she said but I heard her starting to cry.

"What? WAIT. HE DID NOT!" I yelled through the phone. "He did...he really cheated on me...and you know who it was?" she asked.
"I bet it was Cyndie, little whore would fuck literally everyone." I said and got really angry.
"Yeah, it was her. She just smiled like a bitch. How could she do that?" Kate asked and I just said I don't know.

"Well your evening wasn't the only fucked up thing..." I said and Kate remembered. "OH RIGHT, HOW DID THE DINNER GO?" she asked motivated.

I told her to come over that I can tell her. She knocked at the door 20 minutes later and I thought about what took her so long to be that late. I opened the door and saw Kate holding 2 packs of crisps and our favorite coke. I smiled at her and let her in.

"Hey Sarah!" she said and waved at my Mum. She looked at me and I faked a smile, she knows that I'm mad at her.

"You could've told me that she's coming over Ava." my Mum said and placed her hands on her waist. "Why should I? She's my friend, not yours right? Or do you want to mess up our friendship too? By the way,  Kate is 20 years old. Is that too old for ya?" I asked her and she looked shocked. I turned back to Kate who looked very confused. We went in my room, I closed the door and locked it.

"What the hell? What happened between you two?" Kate asked as she laid the crisps and coke on my bed.

"She's a big reason why Negan broke up with me." I replied and Kate was frozen and had really wide eyes.

"Wait the fuck what? He broke up with you?" I nodded. "I repeat...with YOU?!" she said and I giggled. "Yeah he did..." I said.
She shook her head "What an asshole. What exactly happened between you?" she asked and I sat down next to her on the bed.

I told her everything and that he wanted me to live with my Mum because he doesn't want to be the reason we lose contact. Kate shook her head in shock and disappointment.

"That's fucking fucked up" she said and I nodded. She hugged me really tight and we both started crying, she because of the asshole Hunter and I because of the asshole Negan.

"I hate boys and men." I said. "Maybe I should fixate on girls..." I said and we both laughed. "Well I think I'm playing on the wrong team, I should pick some girls too." Kate laughed  "Well you can't choose who you love" I said.

"I really wish I could." Kate laughed. "You don't want to tell me everything about last night right? It's okay if not, but I need to say something cool before I kill Hunter the next time I see him." we giggled and she told me everything.

"Cyndie is such a whore, I really hope I'll never see her again after college." "I hope so too." We said.

We ate the crisps and talked about something else, then decided to go for a walk. I didn't say a word to my Mum, just smacked the door behind my back as Kate got out.

"You know what the most messed up thing is?" I asked Kate and she shook her head. "We fucked in his truck before he broke up with me. Could you tell me what the hell that means? 'Oh let's fuck my girlfriend the last time before I break up with her'" I mocked Negan and Kate laughed a bit. She told me that this is fucking stupid and that she really hates boys.