Chapter 12

It was Friday afternoon, after school I went home and thought about what I should cook for tonight.

"Hey Ava, uhm I need to go back to work, but I'll be there when your boyfriend comes over." my Mum said and walked in the kitchen.
"Okay Mum, he'll be there at 7pm, I hope that's okay." I said and smiled at her.
"Yeah I should be back at about 7:15pm or maybe earlier. What are you cooking for him?" she asked.

I told her that I'm not sure, but I have to go to the grocery store and I will decide spontaneously.
She nodded and left the house for work. "See you tonight, can't wait!" she yelled and I smiled at her.

I called Luke and asked if he wants to help me with making the groceries, but he reminded me that he spends the weekend at Sam's house. Then I called Kate and she said she'll be there in 10 minutes.

I sat down on the couch and started to write a list of what I might need. It was 4pm so I had enough time to think about what I'll cook. Kate knocked at the door and I opened it for her.

"Hey, wanna go right now or first chill a bit here?" I asked and she said that we should do the groceries first so we can relax after it.

It was a silent walk to the grocery store until Kate asked me "You already know what you cook for Negan?"
I shook my head and laughed a bit. "What about...uhm..." she thought for a second before she yelled "SPAGHETTI? What about Spaghetti? Everyone loves Spaghetti." Kate and I laughed.
"Sounds great, I love Spaghetti, I hope Negan does too, but at first I should ask him if he got any allergies."

Kate nodded and I called Negan.
"What's up darling?" he asked and I smiled instantly as I heard his deep voice.
I asked him about any allergies and he told me he has not one. I said that we'll see us later and that I love him. I ended the call and smiled.

"Woah you two are really in love huh? How could it happen that fast?" Kate laughed.
"Well yeah we are, and I'm not sure, I just noticed that I didn't want to be without him, he made me feel really comfortable and happy, he still does." I smiled at her and blushed.
"Awwwww cute. Are you scared of what your Mum will think about your relationship with Negan?" Kate asked and I thought for a second.

I explained to her that I told Sarah that my boyfriend is a bit older than me and he's in my class. But my Mum doesn't know how old he really is and that he's my teacher. I really hope she doesn't care. "Hey uhm, if tonight won't go how I plan it and my Mum throws me out of the house, could I sleep at your house for a bit until she calmed down?" I asked her and Kate nodded.

We reached the grocery store and picked everything for dinner and desert. Just some Ice cream with chocolate sauce. We payed for everything and walked home until we noticed a dark blue truck behind us. He drove in our speed and we started to walk faster. We were nearly running until we saw the truck next to us and the person in the truck rolled down the window. He had sunglasses on and wore a black rolled up sleeve.

I noticed his beard and hair and stopped running. Kate did too as she saw that I wasn't running anymore. "Hey you." I smiled and Negan snapped his sunglasses off his face dramatically. He looked at me with really serious eyes but then smiled.
"Hello beauty." he said and stopped the truck.

He got out and we hugged, Kate just watched us. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I bought something for tonight. I'm a bit excited that your Mum won't accept us..." Negan replied and scrateched the back of his head. I laid my hand on his shoulder and he looked me in the eyes. "If she doesn't accept us, it's her problem, not ours. I won't leave you because my Mum says no to our relationship. I'm 18 and know when someone is good or bad for me." I said and he kissed me.

"Well that's cute, but Ava you should head home, go to shower and prepare dinner." Kate said and Negan laughed. "Nice to see you again by the way Kate." he smiled at her. "Nice to see you too Negan." they both smiled at each other.