Chapter 9

3rd person pov

The next school day for Ava began with science. Mr. Campbell talked about Niels Bohr's atomic modell, but Ava just stared at the clock, counting the time until the bell rings and she could go to Negan's class.

It rang, and she packed her stuff and ran out of class, not even saying good bye to Luke or Kate. They both knew why she's running and they were okay with that.

As she arrived at Negan's room she heard voices inside the room. The door was closed and she knew that he didn't have a lesson while Ava had science. So she stood in front of the door, listening to the voices.
She heard a girls voice and exactly knew who it was.
"Come on Mr. Smith, you can't let me fail class, I need to get through your class. My Dad will get really mad if I fail this." it was Cyndie's voice.

She was the bully of the school and would do everything not to fail class. But she doesn't think about learning. All she thinks about it how she could get through class without learning. She would even fuck the teachers just to get better grades.

There was this small window in Negan's door, Ava looked through it and saw that Cyndie was standing right in front of Negan, he sat in his chair, this situation was clearly uncomfortable for him. He sat there with open thighs, but that was his usual position. Cyndie stood now between his legs and touched his cheek.

He jumped out of his chair and yelled at her now. Ava knew that she has to do something against this, so she opened the door and walked in. He saw Ava and smiled at her in relieve, so she knew that she was his rescue.

"Hello Mr. Smith." she said with a smile on her face. "Well hello Mrs. Cohan. Cyndie, you see that I have class now, leave my classroom. And I give you an advice, don't do this ever again, or I'll get you to the dean for trying to blackmail a teacher." Negan said and looked at Cyndie.

Cyndie nodded with a bitchy smile on her face. She looks at Ava from top to bottom and smirked again. Ava wore a normal skinny jeans, a Queen band T-Shirt and a flannel with rolled up sleeves. Cyndie stood next to Ava and whispered in her ear: "Bitch you're so gonna regret this". Then she looked at her and left the room.

Ava pov

I began to panic a bit as Cyndie said this in my ear. Negan noticed and walked over to me. "What did she say? I couldn't hear it." he asked. "She said that I will regret this." I replied and he hugged me tight. I felt save in his arms and I calmed down. "You should sit down, the class will be there in seconds...why are you even here that early?" he asked and smiled. "Well as the bell rang I ran out of the classroom and to you, I didn't even say good bye to Kate and Luke. I just wanted to see you and stare at you." I answered and winked at him. "But you're always staring at me." Negan laughed and walked in my direction again.

He placed his hand under my chin and kissed me. We kissed harder until we heard voices coming our way so Negan stopped, winked at me and walked back to his desk. I sat down and tried not to became horny because of this man.

I enjoyed this lesson so much. His voice was so deep and raspy and it send chills down my spine. As Spencer asked something, he walked to his desk, put on his sexy glasses and walked over to him. He sat right in front of me so Negan bent down and his ass was inches from my face.

The urge not to slap it was hard, but I knew I can't do it right here. We needed to make some exercises, but I finished them so I decided to start my essay about Alexander Hamilton. It's due tomorrow and I haven't started yet. So I grabbed a piece of paper and started to write.

"Alexander Hamilton was born on 11th January 1757 in Nevis and died on 12th July 1804. He was an American statesman, politician, legal scholar, military commander, lawyer, banker and economist.
He was one of the founding father of the United States..."