CHAPTER TWO

"WE WERE SO IN LOVE

"WE WERE SO IN LOVE."

NOVEMBER 24, 2013 — 13: 11 PM

"Yihwa!" I heard, causing me to stick my earbud in. I sighed as I continued walking to my last class, ready to admire that boy from afar. He's been on my mind since yesterday, and I just can't get his slight smirk off my fucking brain. I fiddle with his lighter in my pocket, feeling the edges of something I wish I could pull out and show everyone.

I left his cigarettes on the street. I don't smoke.

But his lighter... it was pretty.

"Yang Yihwa!" If it's that fucking chick again who denied a ride, I'm going to fucking— 

"Yihwa," Someone grabbed my collar, causing me to step back. I suck in my breath, feeling the soft tug against my shoulder. Instantly turning my head, there Beomgyu stood, a hand holding his chest as he coughed slightly. He looked like he sweats so much getting here, and with a click in my head, he must've been the one calling me. "I know you and I both have class soon, but—but I..."

I blink as I remember my water bottle, looking down at my books before seeing the pink bottle. I can barely blush before fully turning around, handing him my water bottle. He sighed a bit as he hit his chest once more, seizing my water bottle before opening it and directly placing his lips on it.

As I lick my lips, I gulp. We indirectly kissed, didn't we?

He placed his lips... where mine was... Yihwa, you won, didn't you.

Your small, starting crush just indirectly placed his lips on yours!

"Right, thank you," He breathed, closing the lid before handing it back to me. As I place it back in my hold, both hands placed themselves on my shoulders, causing me to flinch. "Can you come to the basketball court today? The outdoor one—I want to hang out."

"Oh, uh—what time?" I said, checking my watch. "Because I also have to go study after class—"

"Then we can just go to the library," He softly suggested, nodding slightly as he bit his bottom lip. "I just... want to hang out with you."