CHAPTER NINETEEN

"IT WAS NICE TO FEEL LOVED BY YOU ONCE

"IT WAS NICE TO FEEL LOVED BY YOU ONCE."

MAY 12, 2015 — 11:10 AM

Well, let me just tell you. When I thought that Beomgyu and I's relationship could reach its peak—where we could love without fighting, where we could be happy—it went to an all-time low. He went back to being possessive, upset about the smallest things. Things really don't change, do they... Ah...

He's currently angry at me too for hanging out with Taehyun the other day without him knowing. I don't know whether or not it's my fault. I mean, he always seemed to know where I was, so I don't know why this time was any different. "Kai?"

Kai turned my way, eating another lollipop. "Can I have that pineapple lollipop you used to tell me about?"

His eyes sparkled at the thought of the pineapple lollipop, rummaging through his backpack until he found it. He pulled it out in front of me, and just when I was about to snatch the lollipop, he moved it away from me. "Are you having a bad day? Bad thoughts?"

The cute tilt in his head made me chuckle a bit, his body moving so that he sat in front of me again instead of next to me. "Yeah, like always, things are back to normal. The negative energy that I always have is back—just when I didn't want it to be."

"I see..." He trailed off, handing me the lollipop. I unwrapped it immediately, sticking it in my mouth. "Gosh, I hope that when I get a girlfriend, we don't fight as much as you both do..."

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" I defended.

"Because it is!" Taehyun joined me, hitting me in the head with a basketball. I hissed, glaring at him as he does it again. "Don't get mad at me for hitting you! You deserve it—you both never seem to clear up the problems you guys share. It just piles, piles, and piles—until one of you knock it all to the ground at once until you never speak about it again and kiss."

"We aren't... that type of couple, are we?" I inquired, causing the two to exchange glances. "Do we both really sound that tiring?"

"Well..." They both trailed off.