2

Everyone cleared out of the way as Dom pulled up at the race with the team behind him. Roselyn got out of Vince's car before leaning against the hood as Dom was sucked into the crowd. Roselyn then notices Brian sticking out in the back of the crowd and couldn't help but smirk. Mia and Letty walked up beside Roselyn as Letty's eyes focus on Dom, who has his arms wrapped around two girls. Roselyn quickly nudges Mia before nodding her head in the direction of Brian. Mia rolls her eyes at Roselyn before they follow after Letty, who is heading straight for Dom.
"Rowrrrrr... I smell," Letty says as they stop in front of Dom before she sniffs the air. "skanks. Why don't you girls pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?" The girls look like they might protest but Roselyn sends them a glare causing them to walk off.
"Letty, I was just talking," Dom tries to explain.
"Yeah. Whatever," Letty says as she walks to stand beside Dom.
"Okay, Hector," Dom says as he sees the man walking over to them.
"Yeah? What's up, bro?" Hector asks as he shakes Dom's hand.
"Yo. What's up?" Edwin says as he also joins them. "How we doing this tonight?"
"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers as Vince wraps an arm around Roselyn's waist, causing her to smile as they lean against a car. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."
"Why Hector?" A guy asks as he hands over his money.
"Cause he's too slow to make away with the money," Edwin answers him as he also hands over his money.
"Okay. Good luck, guys," Dom says as they start to head for their cars.
"Hey, wait. Hold up," Brian says as he quickly walks over to them. "I don't have any cash. But I do have the pink slip to my car."
"You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box," Jesse says causing Roselyn to nod in agreement.
"He knows I can box," Brian says as he points at Vince. "So, check it out. It's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect." Roselyn notices Mia watching Brian with a dreamy look and can't help but nudge her which causes her to blush.
"Respect?" Dom asks causing the crowd to laugh.
"To some people, that's more important," Brian explains causing Roselyn to shake her head at his bravery.
"That your car?" Dom asks as he points at a green one. Brian nods before leading them over and opening the hood.
"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic," Jesse lists off as he and Roselyn look under the hood. "I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."
"Yeah. And a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000," Roselyn says as she looks over at Dom for his approval.
"You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period," Edwin says as he looks under the hood.
"So, what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian asks as he looks at Dom.
"We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go," Dom answers before the drivers go to their cars.

They all pulled up at the starting line and Roselyn lets out a laugh as Brian drove over the line and had to back up.
"Go!" Hector yells as he drops his hands. Roselyn cheers for her brother as she leans against Vince. Dom finishes first.
"Here's what you won, right here. There you go," Hector says as he hands the money and pink slip to Dom. "You were racing a bunch of skateboards. Know what I mean?"
"My sister holds the money. Count it," Dom says as he hands the money to Mia before turning and picking Letty up. "And you're my trophy." Vince wraps an arm around Roselyn's shoulders before kissing her head. Brian pulls back up and gets out of his car smiling.
"Was that fun?" Jesse asks as he walks over to the smoking car. Roselyn and Dom quickly join him. Jesse opens the hood and smoke goes everywhere.
"What are you smiling about?" Roselyn asks as she notices Brian smiling and shaking his head.
"Dude. I almost had him," Brian says causing the crowd to laugh.
"You almost had me?" Dom asks him sarcastically. "You never had me. You never had your car. Granny-shifting. Not double-clutching, like you should. You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me?" Dom walks around the car with the crowd cheering him on.
"You tell him, Dom. Get out of here," The crowd yells as Dom comes back to stand beside Roselyn and Jesse.
"Now, me, Rose, and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried. Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning," Dom says as Roselyn lowers the hood of the car while the crowd cheers.
"Oh, shit! We got cops. Cops! Cops! Cops! Go!" Leon yells from where he is sitting in his car. The crowd quickly takes off running. Vince grabs Roselyn's arm as he rushes to his car before taking off back to the Toretto household.

Roselyn is sitting beside Vince as he plays guitar, a party in full swing around them. Roselyn knew that they were going to get yelled at by Dom once he got home but at that she didn't care. She was too focused on Vince.
"Yo, Dom. We were just about to go looking for you," Leon says quickly before Dom knocks his beer out of his hand. Roselyn looks over at the commotion before her and Vince share a 'oh shit' look. "Where were you?" Vince sets the guitar to the side.
"There were mass cops there. They came from every direction. That shit was orchestrated," Vince answers Dom causing Roselyn to roll her eyes as Vince tried to cover his ass.
"This your beer?" Dom asks as he grabs the beer in front of Vince.
"Yeah, that's my beer," Vince answers before Dom heads to grab another beer. Roselyn notices Brian by the door as Dom walks past Letty. "Yo, Dom. Why'd you bring the buster here?"
"Because the buster kept me out of handcuffs," Dom yells back causing Vince to shut up. "He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought me back. You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona," Dom holds out some beers to Brian. "That's Vince's so enjoy it." Vince gives Dom a 'really' look before they watch Brian clean the top of the bottle with his shirt then taking a drink.
"Hey, buddy. You got a bathroom?" Brian asks as Vince glares at them.
"Yeah, upstairs. First door on the right," Dom answers him. Brian disappears upstairs as Dom sits down while Roselyn goes to find Mia. Roselyn walks into Mia's room to find her holding shirts in front of her as she looked in the mirror.
"I'd go with the red one if you are trying to impress blondie," Roselyn says causing Mia to glare at her before going with the red tank.
"Did you wipe the seat?" They hear Vince ask as they walk down the back stairs causing Roselyn to roll her eyes.
"I got Vince, you get lover boy," Roselyn tells Mia who nods.
"Jesus Christ! Would you cut this shit? Come on!" Mia says as she shoves Vince away from Brian. "Come on. Let's go get me a drink." Mia pulls Brian towards the kitchen.
"We were just about to get along," Vince calls after her causing Roselyn to once again roll her eyes before going over to him.
"Come on, lets go upstairs," Roselyn says as she grabs Vince's arm and winks at him. Vince looks back at Leon and Jesse with a smirk.