8

ONE YEAR LATER

"Home sweet home," Dom says as he pulls up at a street race, while Brian looks around with a smile on his face. They get out of the car before looking around at all of the other cars.
"How about that?" Brian asks as he nods towards a bright blue car. "All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."
"Held the record on the Avenida three years running," Diogo says as he walks around his car. Roselyn is shocked when she sees her big brother and Brian but smiles as she walks around the car as well.
"Don't let him lie to you, big brother. The record on the Avenida is mine," Roselyn says as she walks around the car with a smirk on her face.
"Roselyn?" Dom asks as he looks at her shocked.
"The one and only," Roselyn says with a slight bow before she walks over to Dom.
"Just like a Toretto," Dom says as he pulls her into a hug. Roselyn has missed her family, especially since she hasn't seen Dom since the Dominican Republic and Mia since she left to find Dom.
"You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto. Not to mention a cop," Diogo says as Roselyn and Dom pull apart.
"Yeah, we can keep that on the low," Brian tells him.
"Buster," Roselyn says before hugging him.
"Word on the street is a lot of people are looking for you two," Diogo states causing Dom to smirk. "What? You didn't think we'd recognize you?"
"No, we were kind of counting on it," Dom answers him. "That little coupe may or may not run the streets around here but that monster has never seen a set of tail lights. Ever."
"Well, she's about to," Diogo taunts causing Brian to chuckle while Dom and Roselyn share a smirk. Diogo starts speaking in Portuguese to the crowd. "Dominic Toretto's ride in my garage. Now that will be a trophy." Diogo turns back to them as he speaks English. "Let's go, legend. Car for car."
"Car for car?" Dom asks him if he is serious.
"You want it come and get it," Diogo taunts him.
"You just made a mistake," Roselyn says with a smirk.

Dom pulls into the hide out with Brian and Roselyn behind him.
"Lets see what they got," Gisele tells Mia from their spot on the couch. Rome starts laughing as they get out of the cars.
"Really? Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?" Rome questions Brian, causing Dom to smile. Roselyn pulls in between Dom's and Brian's cars causing the team to share a confused looks as Gisele grabs her gun. Roselyn gets out of her car as she looks at her little sister with a smirk.
"Who's that?" Rome asks as he looks her up and down
"Roselyn?" Mia asks in shock before Roselyn nods. Mia rushes over to her, pulling her into a hug.
"By the way, I'm Roselyn Toretto," Roselyn says with a smirk as she and Mia pull apart. "You can call me Rose though."

The next morning, Brian is about to try his car on the track that they had set up.
"Okay, O'Conner, Give it your best shot," Dom says over the walkie from his spot beside Roselyn and Mia. Brian races through track.
"How was that one?" Brian asks as he gets out of his car.
"Camera caught you," Han answers him.
"What?" Brian asks as he closes his door.
"Yeah, it still caught you," Roselyn answers him.
"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too," Brian says as he walks up the stairs.
"We're gonna need a faster car," Dom says as he walks over to them. That night they go to the race where Roselyn and Dom race to get everyone a car.

The next day, Tego is the first one to try the track before he crashes causing everyone to laugh.
"This is exactly why your ass ain't been driving," Rome yells in a teasing tone. Then Tej tries the track before Santos and Rome try the track with each of them getting caught by the cameras. Gisele tries the track and is barely caught by the cameras.
"I think I'm in love," Han says causing Roselyn to smile.
"That was real solid work," Roselyn says as Gisele gets out of her car.
"I think camera 3 still caught you, though," Rome adds causing Roselyn to nod.
"Let's do it again," Gisele says causing Roselyn to smile, knowing she would do the same thing. Gisele tries again but gets caught by the camera.
"Rose, you're up," Dom says causing Roselyn to smirk. Roselyn gets into position before Dom tells her to go. Roselyn races through the track with ease.
"How was that?" Roselyn asks as everyone, besides Dom, looks at her in shock.
"None of them caught you," Rome answers her.
"Just like a Toretto," Dom says with a smirk, causing Roselyn to shrug with a smile on her face.

Han and Dom were able to get a exact replica of the vault, so Tego and Santos are unboxing it.
"That's the piggy bank you ordered," Tego says as Han and Brian move the door off the crate.
"You're kidding me," Tej says as he looks at the vault in shock. "Where in the hell did y'all get one of these?"
"Well, we had a life before you met us," Han answers him.
"All right, I'll get to work on the electronic tumbler but there's still another problem," Tej says as he walks over to the vault. "Palm scanner. And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch."
"How do you know it's Reyes' handprint?" Santos asks him.
"You got a $100 million in a safe. You going to put somebody else's handprint on it?" Tej asks him back. Tego and Santos starts arguing causing everyone to laugh.
"How are we supposed to get Reyes' handprint?" Rome asks causing Roselyn to look at her brother.
"Han. You're up," Dom orders.
"Sure. Nothing like the easy stuff," Han says as he starts to walk towards his car.
"Let's go. I'll drive," Gisele says before leading the way to her car, causing Roselyn to smile.

"We're going to figure this out, I promise you," Rome says as he, Roselyn, and Tej work on the vault tumbler. Han and Gisele walk over to them, with Reyes' handprint. Rome notices the bikini bottom in Han's hand. "I thought you were more of a thong man."
"We got the print," Han tells him.
"Where?" Tej asks as he turns to look at them before Gisele shines a black light on the bikini bottom.
"Okay, that's crazy," Rome says as he looks at it.
"So, did he just slap that ass or did he grabs and hold on to it?" Tej asks as he looks at the print, causing Gisele to playfully shine the light at him before he and Rome bust out laughing.
"Hey, this will work. I'm impressed," Roselyn says as she nods at Gisele, who smiles at her. Tej takes the bikini bottom before scanning the print.
"Got it?" Gisele asks him.
"Got it. But you still didn't answer the question," Tej answers her causing her to smile.