25

Roselyn looks out at the water with a smile as she thinks about her daughter, Ivy, who loves to go to the beach

Roselyn looks out at the water with a smile as she thinks about her daughter, Ivy, who loves to go to the beach. Roselyn is brought of her thoughts by a groan.
"Hello Kitty is awake," Roselyn says as Ramsey lets out another groan.
"She don't look like a hacker to me," Rome says as he looks at Tej.
"Oh yeah? And what do hackers look like?" Tej asks Rome slightly offended.
"They don't suppose to look like that," Rome answers him as he goes back to looking at Ramsey. "I'm just saying, like, you know how they normally wear them little, weird glasses that's all crooked, and pimples all over their face from drinking soda? I mean, trust me, with a body like that, you ain't gonna park it behind a computer." Though Tej is offended by the hacker description, he can't help but nod his head in agreement about Ramsey's body. Brian walks over to Ramsey before squatting down to her height.
"How are you feeling? Did you hit your head?" Brian questions her before she nods. "Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?" Ramsey shakes her head no. "No?"
"Where's my shoe?" Ramsey asks him, seeing that she is missing a shoe.
"Oh, it flew off when you crashed," Roselyn answers her with a slight smirk. "You start experiencing any of those things, let us know, okay?"
"I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me or kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff," Ramsey says as Brian walks away from her.
"Thank us or kick our ass, huh?" Dom asks her as he turns to face her, while glancing at his sister with a smirk. "How about you tell us where that device is?"
"I mailed it to a friend," Ramsey simply answers him. "In Abu Dhabi."
"That was pretty easy," Brian says as he watches her to see if she is lying. "That other team would have tortured you for that information."
"I didn't trust them," Ramsey explains to him. "I trust you."
"Now, why would you trust us? You barely know us," Letty asks her with a smirk.
"I know enough," Ramsey answers her before profiling the team, starting with Brian. "Ex-cop. Military, something like that. The way you took out them guys shows training." Ramsey then looks over to Tej. "Tech guy, offended by the hacker remark, naturally." Ramsey moves on to Roselyn and Dom. "Secret agent. Siblings. Alpha." Then to Letty. "Mrs. Alpha." Then lastly to Rome. "Joker."
"Wrong," Rome tells her as he stands up. "Double alpha. Man candy. You know what I'm saying."
"Man, sit your candy ass down," Tej orders him with a chuckle.
"The disrespect is real around here," Rome says as he sits back down.
"Life is binary. Zeroes and ones. Only two things keep a group like this together," Ramsey explains as she looks around at the team. "Fear or loyalty. And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys."
"Very impressive," Tej tells her with a smile. "Just one thing." Tej points to Dom and Letty. "They're not married." Letty looks down as she thinks about the flash of a memory she had.
"She's so off, it's crazy. You just gonna roll with it?" Rome asks as he looks at Tej. "You're telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?"
"You work for US government?" Ramsey asks causing Letty to laugh as she looks to Dom.
"We got similar interests," Dom answers her as he glances at Roselyn. "Rose, call it in. We're going to the Middle East!"

ON THE PLANE

"Hey," Brian says as he walks over to Dom, who puts his jacket over a sleeping Letty. "Hey, Dom. It was pretty wild on that mountain, huh?"
"No, it was too close," Dom answers him honestly as Roselyn wakes up and listens to their conversation. "But we got the job done."
"You know what the crazy thing is, is..." Brian trails off as he shakes his head.
"You miss the bullets," Dom finishes for him, remembering his conversation with Mia.
"Yeah, that's messed up, huh?" Brian asks with a chuckle causing Dom to smile.
"Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dive from planes. Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you," Dom tells him, causing Roselyn to smile because it was the same for her with Brian.
"Right," Brian says with a smile.
"Want to know the bravest thing I ever saw you do?" Dom asks him, causing Brian to give a nod. "Be a good man to Mia. Being a great father to my nephew, Jack. Everyone's looking for the thrill, but what's real is family. Your family. Hold on to that, Brian." Roselyn smiles, knowing that her brother is right about family. Though she begins to frown as she realizes that her family will never be complete with out Owen Shaw.

ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

"It's hotter than I thought it would be," Rome states as he and Tej look out at the water.
"Yeah, well, we are in the desert, so it would be hot," Tej retorts as he looks around the beach.
"Oh, no, I ain't talking about the weather," Rome says as Ramsey walks out of the water. "My, my, my."
"Now, that is a woman that's worth falling out a plane for," Tej says as they watch Ramsey grab a towel.
"Get out of there, man, I got dibs on that," Rome says with a shake of his head. "You've seen me looking at that."
"Did you just say 'dibs'?" Tej asks Rome. "What are you, in the fourth grade?"
"Man, can you just get out of there?" Rome asks him back.
"I mean, it's a free market," Tej tells him.
"What are you talking about? Get out of there," Rome argues with him.
"Rock, paper, scissors for her," Tej says as he holds up his fist.
"Are you guys for real right now?" Roselyn asks them as she walks up behind them while Rome holds his fist up as well before he wins.
"Look at you. You both look whupped already. You got stalker eyes," Letty teases before Roselyn and Brian let out a laugh while Dom stands up with a smile on his face.
"I tried to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago," A man says as he walks up to them. "Her knee, my balls. Trust me, you don't wanna do that." Ramsey starts walking over to them. "Hey! Ramsey!"
"Hello, Safar," Ramsey says before they hug.
"I see you make some new friends," Safar says as he looks at everyone.
"Yeah, some short-tempered new friends," Ramsey says in agreement. "I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?"
"Oh, good. You will be pleased to know I sold it," Safar answers her.
"You sold it?" Ramsey asks him in disbelief.
"You hear that?" Letty asks Dom, who turns to face them.
"I asked you to take care of it," Ramsey tells Safar. "Why on Earth would you sell it?"
"We're gonna need it back," Dom says as he walks over to Ramsey and Safar.
"Impossible," Safar tells him.
"Safar, I stashed something inside it. It's important," Ramsey explains to him.
"Okay, okay," Safar tries to calm her down. "Uh, good news. It is safe."
"And the bad news?" Ramsey asks with a sigh.
"It is very safe," Safar answers her, before leading them to where they can see three tall buildings. "I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there. Trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to use it for his supercar."
"Now, see, this? This, I like," Rome says with a smile. "Billionaire, supercar..."
"What makes it so super?" Roselyn asks as she crosses her arms.
"242 miles per hour, top speed," Safar answers her. "And it's bulletproof."
"242..." Rome says as he looks at Safar excitedly. "Am I the only one aroused right now? It's, like, you know what I'm saying?" No one laughs or smiles with Rome. "Whatever."
"Where does he keep it?" Dom asks Safar.
"In his penthouse. Tower number one," Safar answers as he points to the tower.
"Now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?" Tej asks.
"He's a billionaire, my friend," Safar answers him with a smirk. "He can do whatever he wants. Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year. The prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon."
"So you can get us up there, right?" Brian asks Safar.
"Sure," Safar answers him. "But, uh, not dressed like that."