17

Gisele and Riley are watching Firuz type on the computer before a rover pulls up.
"Oh, shit," Han says as he points it out to Rome. They watch as Ivory, Jah, Roselyn, and Letty get out of the rover.
"Sorry, Girls," Firuz says before Jah and Ivory cock their guns. Jah and Ivory start shooting as Gisele and Riley duck down.
"Let's go," Rome tells Han before they start making their way down.
Riley runs out of the office before shooting at Letty and Roselyn, who shoot back as they duck to cover. Han and Rome shoot at Jah and Ivory before Jah starts shooting at them. Letty starts running through a tunnel with Riley following her. Jah takes off running once he is out of bullets with Rome and Han following him.
"Hold on. Stay with me. Stay with me," Gisele tells Firuz as she notices that he had been shot. "Tell me where to find Shaw, and I will make him pay for this." Firuz slides his hand down to his jean pocket where Gisele finds his phone.
"Braga," Firuz says before taking his final breath. Ivory gets on a nearby bike before Gisele stands at the doorway of the office. Ivory starts shooting at Gisele as he drives off. Gisele quickly shoots Ivory before Roselyn tackles her to the ground.
"Roselyn," Gisele says as she turns to find Roselyn's gun pointed at her. Roselyn notices the cellphone in Gisele's hand.
"I know I should remember you but I don't. I don't remember anything of my past," Roselyn tells her truthfully before she tucks her gun in her waistband. "Trust the information you find on that phone." Roselyn takes off running in the direction she had seen Letty and Riley go, leaving Gisele shocked. Roselyn finds them as Letty gets out from under Riley's leg before Riley kicks her. As Riley stands up, Roselyn tackles her down the stairs. Roselyn gets up before seeing that Riley was slowly trying to get up.
"Bitch," Roselyn says before punching Riley, knocking her back down to the ground. "Come on." Roselyn and Letty quickly get on the subway train in front of them before the doors close behind them. Roselyn fixes her hair while Letty stuffs the hand that is cuffed into her pocket.

"We lost Ivory," Letty says as she, Roselyn, and Jah walk into the hideout. "He's gone."
"Thanks," Owen says as he barely looks up from his plans.
"That's it?" Roselyn asks him shocked, because she thought he actually cared for his team.
"If Ivory's dead, he made a mistake," Owen tells her before looking at her. "If you make a mistake, you pay the price." Letty lets out a sarcastic chuckle as she looks around.
"That's a great eulogy, Shaw," Letty says sarcastically. "Are you going to give the same speech for the rest of us when we go out?" Roselyn and Owen make eye contact before she shakes her head, walking away. She starts working on her bike. Owen follows after her a few seconds later after looking around at the team, who all had their heads down.
"You're the last one I'd pegged to be sentimental," Owen says as he walks closer to her. "I really like you, Roselyn. You know that." Owen lightly grabs her hand with a smile. "When Letty took me to you in the hospital. I knew then." Owen moves some of Roselyn's hair away from her face, causing her to blush. "This girl is a gift. She's not on anyone's radar and can blend in anywhere. And that made me feel very protective toward you. If something happened to you, for instance, I know I would find it harder to bear." Roselyn finally looks up at Owen with a small smile. "What I'm saying is, I would hate to see you make a mistake."
"And I would hate to see you make a mistake as well," Roselyn says before Owen chuckles. He then pulls her into a kiss.

"There she goes, leaving you again," Owen says as he gets out of his car in front of Dom after Letty left. "Bloody fickle, that one."
"You want bloody? We could do bloody," Dom tells him with a smirk causing Owen to chuckle.
"A street kid, starts out stealing DVD players in East L. A., ends up leading a heist for $100 million in Rio," Owen says causing Dom to nod.
"Not bad, huh?" Dom asks him with a smirk.
"It's a good story, isn't it?" Owen answers him. "Almost inspiring. See, what I couldn't fathom is why he's not relaxing on a beach somewhere with that little Brazilian number. Instead, he's working with a two bit government hack like Hobbs. And then I realized, he has a weak spot."
"We all got a weak spot," Dom tells him.
"You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, 'Every man has to have his code.'," Owen explains to him. "Mine? Precision. A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It's efficient. It works. But you?" Owen lets out a chuckle as Dom watches him. "You're loyal to a fault. Your code is about family. And that's great in the holidays, but it makes you predictable. And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable. And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want."
"At least when I go, I'll know what it's for," Dom says with a smirk.
"Well, at least you have a code," Owen says with a chuckle. "Most men don't." Dom nods in agreement. "So, I'm going to give you a chance. Take your crew and walk away. That's the only way you're going to keep your family safe."
"Your brother never told you never to threaten a man's family?" Dom asks him. "It's a pretty stupid thing to do." Owen chuckles. "But I'll make it simple for you. I'll walk away when they walk away."
"Well, then, it appears this inspiring tale has come to an end," Owen says with a smirk as he looks at Dom's chest. Dom looks down to find a red dot from a sniper.
"If that's the way it has to go," Dom says with a shrug before glancing at Owen's chest. Owen looks down with a chuckle to find his own red dot.
"Let me guess... Hobbs," Owen says as Dom smirks.
"The 'two-bit government hack'," Dom says with a smile as he repeats Owen's words. Owen laughs before walking towards his car, motioning for his man to leave and motioning for Roselyn to get out of the car.
"She's such a beauty," Owen says with a smirk causing Roselyn to blush as he kisses her on the cheek. "See you around, Toretto."
"You can bet on it," Dom says before Owen and Roselyn get in his car, leaving.

Roselyn walks over to Letty, who is reading through Dom's file as she holds onto to the necklace that he gave her. Roselyn feels the gold cross around her neck wondering if the necklaces are connected. Letty then picks up the picture of her and Dom as Roselyn looks over at a picture of her, Mia, and Dom. Roselyn sees the same gold cross necklace around both her and Mia's necks while Dom has a silver cross. Letty runs her thumb over the cross as Owen walks inside.
"Pretty," Owen comments as he sees the necklace. "May I?" Letty hands him the necklace before he looks at it. "I'm going to ask you both a question, and I want you both to think very hard before you answer. When I give you both the order to take Toretto and his team out, what will your first thoughts be?"
"Why don't you look me in the eye and you tell me what you see?" Letty asks him as she slightly glares at him. Owen chuckles before holding the necklace out to her. "Keep it." Letty walks away before Owen throws the necklace on the table. Owen and Roselyn walk into their room.
"What about you?" Owen asks as he turns to face Roselyn. "What's your code?"
"My code is family," Roselyn says as Owen walks around her.
"And that's what makes you weak," Owen taunts her as he stands in front of her.
"Then I'm weak because you are my family," Roselyn says causing him to look at her in shock before he kisses her.