9

"Oh, no. Guys, guys! Guys, we have a problem," Mia says from her spot at the computer as each of their profiles pop up on the screen.
"The whole team, besides Rose, just got burnt," Brian says from his spot beside her.
"Now we're all wanted," Mia says as she goes back to looking at the computer.
"How did this happen?" Roselyn asks as the team walks over.
"US Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants," Mia answers her as she types on the computer. "Agent L. Hobbs."
"Hold on one second," Brian tells her before pulling up a picture. "Hey, Dom. Is that they guy you saw in the favela?"
"Yeah," Dom answers him.
"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS," Brian starts explaining.
"So he's good?" Tej asks.
"When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call," Brian answers him. "Because he never misses his mark. This guy is Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style."
"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asks him worriedly.
"Dom, we got to move up our timeline," Han says as he looks at him.
"Yeah, but how?" Rome asks. "This thing's already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breath."
"Roman's right," Roselyn says as she forms a plan, causing everyone to look around confused. "I think we need to get some fresh air."

"We've got a hit. '70s Charger," Fusco calls from his spot at his computer.
"Let's get a move on," Hobbs says as he tosses a vest to Hunt.
"Eastbound on Avenida Atlantica," Fusco informs them as they all grab their things. Hobbs and his team quickly race towards where the car is going.
"It stopped about a block ahead," Hunt tells Hobbs.
"Park it. We're going on foot," Hobbs orders over his walkie. Hobbs confronts Dom and the team as Roselyn and Tej sneak over to Hobb's team's cars.
"Let me see your jacket," Roselyn tells Tej.
"Why?" Tej asks as he slides it off.
"Because I'm smaller than you. Now go hide," Roselyn answers him before sliding his jacket on and crawling underneath the car. Tej hides before Hobbs' team comes back. They drive off before Roselyn leans up and calls her sister.
"Tracker's on," Roselyn tells her.
"Got them," Mia responds as she types on the computer.

The next day, Han tries the track.
"Close, but not enough," Gisele tells him as he gets out of his car.
"Dom, the window is too small, man," Han says as he turns to face the siblings, who are working on a car. "Only way we're going to beat the cameras is with invisible cars."
"And I know just where to get them," Dom says as Roselyn lowers the hood of the car they were working on. "Let's take a ride."

Gisele drives the van by the police station before Roselyn, Dom, Brian, Han, and Rome climb on top of the van and over the fence. They each get into a car before driving off. Roselyn pulls up to a red light with Brian and Dom on either side of her.
"It's been a while since I've been behind the wheel of one of these," Brian says as he looks at the dashboard.
"First time I've ever been in the front seat," Dom says with a smirk as Roselyn nods in agreement, causing Brian to chuckle. Han and Rome then pull up on the other side of Brian.
"Hey, Rome, what took you so long?" Brian asks him in a teasing tone. "I thought for sure you'd be showing up with some chrome spinners or something."
"Real funny," Rome says with a chuckle before glaring at Brian. Rome then grabs the speaker before talking into it. "I got $100,000 that says I can take you all in the next quarter-mile." Roselyn and Dom share a smile, knowing that he couldn't beat them.
"Yeah, your broke ass has got a hundred grand," Brian asks him.
"If we pull off this job, I will," Rome replies over the speaker. "The next two lights. Hundred thousand."
"We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway," Han says as he looks at Brian, Roselyn, and Dom. "Let's make it a million."
"I like that. All right, a million dollar quarter mile," Brian says as Roselyn smiles.
"All right then," Han says as he gets ready.
"You only live once. Lets do it," Rome agrees over the speaker.
"What do you say, Dom?" Brian asks him.
"We talking or we racing?" Dom asks him back.
"Rose?" Brian asks as he looks at her.
"You know what they say," Roselyn says with a smirk. "The only person that can beat a Toretto is a Toretto."
"We'll see about that," Brian challenges her before Rome takes off just before it turns green with his sirens blaring and lights flashing. "Typical, Roman."
"I'm going to get this money. I'm hungry," Rome cheers as he is in the lead. Brian gets beside Rome as there is parked cars on both sides of the streets.
"Don't make it too easy for me, boys," Roselyn says as she slips between Brian and Rome, taking the lead with Dom following her. Han then passes Rome, putting him in last place.
"Not this time, Dom," Brian says as he pulls up beside Dom and Roselyn.
"You got to want it, Brian," Dom says as he looks past Roselyn to see Brian beside them. Han then gets beside Dom with Rome getting beside Brian. Roselyn, Dom, and Brian stay a little ahead of Han and Rome as they near the last light. Roselyn and Dom both speed up getting slightly in front of Brian, who speeds up passing Roselyn. Dom lets off the throttle making it seem as though Brian had just passed him.
"Yeah! Owned you! Owned you!" Brian cheers as he wins before they return to the hideout. Brian gets out of his car as he smiles at Dom and Roselyn.
"Good race, O'Conner," Dom says as he walks over to the others.
"Thanks, Dom," Brian says before turning to Rome and Han. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for that shit?" Rome smiles at him as they bro hug.
"I told you he didn't see it," Han says as he looks at Brian, who looks between Rome, Roselyn, and Han confused.
"Your man right there?" Rome says as he motions to Dom. "He let off the throttle at the line. You didn't do nothing. He let you win."
"Bullshit," Brian says as Rome, Roselyn, and Han start to walk away, causing him to frown.