7

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Roselyn had made it to Mexico where she found Letty before they were able to track Dom all the way down to the Dominican Republic. They reach the town that Dom is supposedly staying in. Roselyn and Letty make their way towards the club that Dom is at, with their bags on their shoulders. Roselyn and Letty walk into the club to find Dom sitting with his arms around two girls before he kisses one of them. Letty smirks at Dom as he looks up at her and Roselyn in shock.
"It ain't hard to track you down. All I have to do is follow the odor of skanks," Letty says as her smirk never fades.
"Letty, life has a way of changing plans," Dom says as he leans toward her, removing his arms from the girls.
"You hear this one?" Letty asks Roselyn in Spanish before she tosses her bag to Dom. "Change of plans. Where do we sleep?" Letty sits down as she glares at Dom, who looks between the two girls.
"Excuse me ladies," Dom says as he stands up before walking over to Letty with a smile on his face, causing her to lose the glare.
"That's right. All the way from Mexico," Letty tells him with a smirk before he kisses her. Letty wipes her mouth after the kiss before speaking in Spanish, "I don't want their saliva." Roselyn laughs before Letty and Dom leave the club.

THREE YEARS LATER

"Alright, we're good to go," Dom says over the walkie causing Roselyn and Letty to share an excited smirk as they did every time that they had done this over the past three years. Dom looks over at Letty as he drives. "You got this?"
"You bet you ass, bubba," Letty says before she and Dom kiss. "Let's make some money!" Letty and Roselyn climb out the windows before climbing onto the hood of the car.
"Everyone in position," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere," Han says over the walkie causing Roselyn to shake her head.
"Down here gas is gold, bubba," Roselyn responds on her headset with a smile.
"Yeah, but banks don't move," Tego says on the walkie in Spanish.
"With your luck we'd all be in jail if we robbed a bank," Roselyn jokes with him since that is what had landed him and Santos in jail for the first time.
"Kill the chatter. Game time," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I wouldn't piss him off, guys," Letty says before she and Roselyn jump onto the ladder of the last gas tank. Dom quickly drives in front of the gas truck as Letty and Roselyn climb to the top of the tank.
"Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade," Dom orders as Roselyn climbs over to the next ladder. Letty climbs down to the hitch between the two gas tanks. Han starts driving in reverse before his girl hitches to the last gas tank. Letty freezes the hitch before climbing up the ladder.
"This is all you, Han," Roselyn says over her headset as she hangs from the ladder before she hits the frozen hitch with her hammer causing it to break. "Liquid gold."
"We're clear," Han says over his walkie as he drives off. Roselyn and Letty make their way to the top of the next gas tank.
"Okay, T, you're up," Dom says over the walkie.
"Let's see is you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" Han teases over the walkie causing Roselyn to laugh.
"What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!" Tego responds in Spanish.
"It's more like three. Come on, Tego. Keep it real," Letty retorts causing Roselyn to laugh again.
"Just one K left. We're running out of road. Get in there, brother," Dom says before Santos hitches onto the gas tank. The driver catches sight of Roselyn and Letty on top of the tank before he speeds up. The driver rams into Dom causing Letty to fall off the gas tank. Roselyn jumps after Letty before grabbing onto the ladder with one hand and Letty's arm with the other hand. Roselyn wraps her legs around the ladder while using her now free hand to grab Letty's other arm. Letty's feet drag the ground as Roselyn works on pulling her up. "T, cut loose! Unhitch, unhitch!" The driver hits Dom again causing him to spin before the driver shoots his window out. Dom pulls back as Roselyn pulls Letty up to the ladder. Letty climbs up the ladder away from the ground. Dom then pulls back to Tego and Santos. In Spanish, "Don't be crazy, lose your load!"
"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Tego responds in Spanish.
"Idiot, Just release," Dom yells in Spanish. They start going downhill before Dom speeds up to where he is beside Letty and his sister again. "Spray that hitch!"
"I don't have a hammer!" Roselyn yells at him.
"Just do it," Dom tells them before Letty starts spraying the hitch. The driver starts swerving trying to loose them. "Hold onto something tight!" Roselyn and Letty wrap around the ladder as they hold on tight before Dom spins his car around, hitting the gas tank, causing the hitch to break. A piece of metal flies up and busts the gas tank that they are holding onto. Dom drives in reverse as he gets beside Letty and Roselyn. "Letty! Give me your hand!"
"I can't reach!" Letty yells as she tries to reach his hand without letting go of the ladder.
"You got to jump!" Dom yells back. The driver sees a sharp turn coming at the bottom of the hill where it drops off before hitting his breaks.
"Jump! Letty, jump! I got you!" Dom yells. Letty jumps before Dom grabs her arm, causing her to land on the hood of the car. Letty grabs onto the hood before Roselyn jumps after her. The gas tank swerves into them before the girls quickly climb inside the car. The last gas tank breaks off causing Dom to speed up before they are trapped between the truck at the edge of the cliff and the gas tank rolling towards them now on fire. Dom shifts letting the tires spin as the gas tank rolls towards them.
"Dom..." Letty says as she watches the gas tank get closer. "Dom..."
"Dom!" Roselyn and Letty yell at him. Dom takes off towards the gas tank before it flips right over them. They watch as the gas tank hits the truck before going over the edge.

That night a party is thrown in celebration of having fuel. Dom, Tego, and Santos make their way through the dancing people.
"Mi primo is running security on the airbase," Tego begins in Spanish.
"Says that there's going to be a couple of refueling planes arriving," Santos continues in Spanish. Dom smiles as he shakes his head.
"How's it going?" Han asks as Dom, Tego, and Santos walk up.
"Money, money," Santos says excitedly as Dom opens the bag he had been carrying. He hands a stack to each Tego and Santos, who start chattering in Spanish. As Dom goes to hand Han and Roselyn their money, they both give him grim faces. Dom tells Tego and Santos to go have fun while Han motions for his girl to walk away.
"Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa. They were real interested in you," Han tells Dom, causing him to look down.
"Heat's on and we just sent up a flare that's gonna lead them right to us," Roselyn explains as she thinks about everyone that is involved and Mia by herself back home.
"I say we move out first thing in the morning," Han suggests causing Roselyn to nod.
"Nah, it's me they want. And if they catch me they're throwing big numbers at anybody with me," Dom explains before picking up his beer. "Rose, Han, we had a good run. Time for you two to go do your own thing." They all clink their beers together before taking a drink.
"Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo. Maybe I'll go there," Han says with a smile causing Roselyn to smile before he walks away.
"I heard Rio is fun," Roselyn says causing Dom to nod in agreement before Roselyn hugs him. "Stay safe."
"Have you seen Letty?" Dom asks as he looks at Roselyn, who motions to the rocks by the water. Roselyn left in the dead of the night.