6

Roselyn and Letty share a worried look as they catch up to the truck.
"Okay! Go time!" Dom says over the walkie as he pulls in front of the truck.
"We're all good. I got nothing on the scanners. Keep going," Leon says over the walkie as Vince takes the windshield out. Vince then hits the seat before he connects the wire to his belt.
"Vince!" Roselyn yells as she sees the driver shoot at Vince who is on the front of the truck.
"He's got a damn shotgun! Leon!" Dom says over the walkie.
"Back off! Get him off of there!" Leon says over the walkie.
"Oh, shit! Get me off this thing! Pull up!" Vince yells at Dom.
"Unhook yourself. Do it! Do it!" Dom yells back as he reaches out the window.
"I can't get it!" Vince yells.
"You can do it! Come on, Vince!" Dom yells before the driver shoots out his rear light.
"We need to distract the driver," Roselyn tells Letty before Letty nods.
"Dom! I'm pulling up to distract him!" Letty says over the walkie. "Come on, boy! Shot doesn't get better than this," Letty says as she pulls to the front. The driver shoots her back glass out.
"Son of a bitch!" Roselyn yells as they move back.
"Take me off here, I can't unhook the wire!" Vince yells at Dom.
"Try it again. One, two, three!" Dom yells at Vince. The driver slams on the brakes this slings Vince around the side of the truck. The driver quickly speeds up which throws Vince around causing his arm to get tangled in the wire.
"Unhook yourself!" Dom yells at Vince.
"I can't get my arm free!" Vince yells back.
"Vince, grab my hand!" Dom yells.
"My arm!" Vince yells back.
"Listen, give me your hand. I'm gonna pull you off the rig! Vince! Hold on! Give me your hand! Listen to me!" Dom yells as the driver shoots at Vince. The driver then shoots Dom's front tire out.
"Dominic! Dominic!" Vince yells.
"Hang on!" Dom yells back as he tries to control his car.
"Dom! Move out of the way. I'm coming to get him," Letty says over the walkie before she pulls up on the left side before sliding under the truck and coming out on the right side. Letty goes to pull up beside Vince but the driver swerved into her causing tires to hit. This sends Letty's car into the ditch causing it to flip three times before it landing upside down.

"Leon! Pull back for Letty and Rose. Get them out of there!" Dom says over he walkie.
"I'm on it! Go! I've got them! You get Vince off that truck," Leon replies over the walkie before he drops back to get Letty and Roselyn.
"Letty! Rose! Come on, girls. You both okay?" Leon yells as he runs over to the car to find them crawling out. "Oh, shit. Come on, girl, you all right?" Leon helps Letty stand up as she spits out blood while Roselyn stands before she spits out blood as well. "Come on, let me look at you. Come on. We got to go. Let's go." Leon pulls Letty to his car with Roselyn behind them just as Brian passes.

"V!" Roselyn yells as Leon pulls up to where Vince, Mia, and Brian are. Dom stops to talk to Letty as Roselyn runs over to Vince.
"Come on, Vince! Hang in there! Come on!" Roselyn says as Brian ties his belt around Vince's arm as he coughs. Dom drops beside Roselyn, who is holding pressure to Vince's gunshot wound.
"If he doesn't get to an ambulance in 10 minutes, he's dead," Brian says as he looks at them. "Hold the pressure. Hold his arm up." Brian passes Vince's arm to Mia.
"I got it," Mia tells him before he pulls his phone out.
"Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O'Conner. I'm off-duty LAPD," Brian says causing Dom to glare at him. "I need a life flight roll out right away. My 20 is Highway 86, mile marker 147. I got one trauma victim, about 24 years of age. Six-foot, maybe 200 pounds. He's got a deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding." Mia and Roselyn both shake their head no at Dom as he looks at them. "And he's got a shotgun wound close range to his left flank. Yeah, he's going into shock!" With in the next few minutes there is a life flight there and taking care of Vince. Brian and Roselyn help them get Vince into the helicopter before Roselyn goes with Vince.

ONE YEAR LATER

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

As soon as Vince was able to get out of the hospital, he disappeared without a trace leaving Roselyn behind.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm free," Roselyn thinks as she pulls up in front of a familiar garage that she had not been to in years.
"Hey, Buddy," Roselyn says with a smile as she sees the man that she is looking for, working on a car.
"Little Rosie," Buddy says with a smile before pulling her into a hug. "You grew up on me."
"Have you heard from Dom?" Roselyn asks even though she knew it was a long shot.
"No, I haven't and you know why," Buddy answers her causing her to nod.
"Well, I'm going to find him," Roselyn tells him with a sigh. "So it might be a bit before I see you again." Buddy nods in understanding.
"You should at least say bye to someone else while they are here," Buddy says causing Roselyn to look at him confused before someone walks into the garage. Roselyn turns before looking at them in shock.

"Jakob?"