19

"I can't believe they stole a 70 ton tank for a three ounce computer chip," The Commander says as he, Hobbs, and Riley look at the chip.
"That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than 1,000 of those tanks," Hobbs tells him.
"What about them?" The Commander asks as he sees Letty and Roselyn sitting on the stairs. Roselyn has her head in her hands as it pounds.
"Not them," Dom states as he and Brian start walking over.
"They were working with Shaw," The Commander argues with him.
"Were, but they've always been with us," Dom tells him.
"Let's give them a minute," Hobbs says to The Commander, who quickly walks away before Hobbs and Riley walk away. "Let's go process Shaw and his crew. I've never looked more forward to filling out paperwork in my life." They walk into Owen's cell as he looks up at them with a smirk.

"Hey, Toretto!" Hobbs yells as he escorts Owen and his crew into the room. "You need to hear this." Dom stands in front of Hobbs and Owen before the team stands behind him.
"You guys really think you've won," Owen says as he looks around at the team. "The code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game." Owen then stares at Dom. "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have. Maybe you should call Mia." Brian glances at Dom worriedly before grabbing his cellphone, while Roselyn looks at Owen in shock. She never thought the man she has been falling for would be cable of something like this.
"Mia?" Brian asks once the phone is answered.
"Brian!" Mia yells as the phone is raised towards her while Roselyn holds her head at the sound of her sister's voice as all of her memories come back. Brian quickly runs forward before punching Owen in the face. The Commander quickly grabs Owen as Rome pulls Brian back with Tej's help. Owen spits out blood before he chuckles.
"So, this is how it's gonna go down," Owen says as he looks at Dom. "You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow."
"You must be joking," The Commander states as he glares at Owen.
"Look at his face," Owen says as he steps in front of Dom. "Ask him if I'm joking."
"One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions," The Commander argues as he walks over to them. "I'm sorry, but this changes nothing." Hobbs quickly pulls out his gun before pointing it at The Commander's head. The soldiers quickly raise their guns as Dom motions for the team not to pull theirs.
"It changes everything," Hobbs tells the Commander causing Dom to look over at him. "You tell your men to stand down."
"Stand down," The Commander orders.
"Dom," Hobbs says before looking at him. "I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like 'amnesty' and 'pardon' walk out with him."
"Those words went out the day we were born," Dom tells him as he turns to glare at Owen. Hobbs motions for Riley to uncuff Shaw's team. Owen starts walking away before he turns back to them.
"Coming, babe?" Owen asks causing a few people to look at Letty and Roselyn.
"Of course," Roselyn says with a smile causing everyone to look at her in shock. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." She still has feelings for Owen but she is not going to let him hurt her family. Owen smiles as she stands beside him before holding her hand.
"Riley?" Owen asks as he looks back at everyone.
"Of course," Riley says with a smirk before joining them. Roselyn had known there was a reason she didn't like her.
"Like I said," Owen says as Roselyn looks at Dom. "You were never in the game. If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl is dead." Roselyn winks twice a Dom, a code that they had came up with as kids. Dom holds back a shocked look as Roselyn and Owen leave.