27

The team arrives back at Safar's garage

"Ah! There they are. Disaster," Safar says as he sees Ramsey lead the team in.
"I'm sorry," Ramsey apologizes as they start walking over to Safar.
"I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi," Safar complains.
"Safar," Ramsey tries.
"No, no, no," Safar interrupts her. "You steal the host's car, and you jump it between two buildings."
"Actually, it was three buildings," Brian corrects him.
"Oh! Two, insult. Three, honor. My bad," Safar retorts.
"Well, well, well," Mr. Nobody says as he walks inside. "I have to say, you've got an interesting interpretation there of 'low-key', Mr. Toretto. You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding."
"Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt," Dom tells him.
"That's why I prefer to be the dealer," Mr. Nobody says with a wink before turning to Safar. "Good night." Safar just stands there before Sheppard motions for him to leave.
"Ah! I'm being kicked out of my own garage. This is great," Safar says as he walks away.
"Uh, May I?" Mr. Nobody asks Dom as he extends a hand.
"Brian," Dom says as he looks back at him. "Give it to him." Brian walks over before handing the chip to Mr. Nobody.
"All that trouble for this little thing," Mr. Nobody says with a chuckle. "With all do respect, Dom, you really did great work back there. All of you. All of my men are now standing by and are fully at your disposal." Mr. Nobody hands the chip to Dom. "Your call."
"Ramsey," Dom says before handing the chip to her. "Fire it up and find me Shaw." Ramsey walks over to where there is several computers and screens set up.
"Oh, damn, this is crazy," Tej says as he looks around at the set up.
"All right, give me a second," Ramsey says before she starts typing on a computer, having already plugged the chip into a tablet.
"What is it doing now?" Rome asks as a screen shows it zooming in on a street.
"It's hunting," Ramsey answers him. "Hacking into the security cameras at Etihad Towers. That's the last place you saw Shaw, so that's where we'll start."
"That's him right there," Roselyn says as they see him in an elevator.
"Wait, wait. What are these numbers right here for?" Tej asks as he points at the screen.
"It's bio-mapping Shaw's face," Ramsey answers him before they watch as it catches the car that he is driving. "It'll run it against every camera. Every audio device in this hemisphere." A cell phone catches the car before it maps out where he is going. "Bingo. Looks like he's holed up here."
"That's perfect," Brian says as they see an automated factory. "Automated factory, no people, lots of places to hide."
"You just changed the face of manhunts forever," Mr. Nobody says causing Ramsey to smile. "Congratulations."
"Hey, can I check my email real quick?" Rome asks causing everyone to give him a 'really' look.
"Dawn's up in two hours," Dom announces, getting everyone's attention. "We're gonna go take down Shaw then. Go get changed." Dom quickly changed before walking over to Mr. Nobody. "We should go now. Just you, your team, and me." Dom hands Mr. Nobody the tablet.
"I thought you said at dawn," Mr. Nobody states confused.
"My guys are racers, the best drivers in the world. But they ain't killers," Dom explains to him.
"Told you he'd say that," Brian says as he walks over with a gun in his hand. "I know you too well, Dom, and I'm going with you."
"Well, looks like we got a nice little hunting party," Mr. Nobody says as he walks over, loading his gun. "Lets go bag a shadow." They loose God's Eye, along with Mr. Nobody's team while Mr. Nobody had to be life flighted.
"A war is coming to us, whether we like it or not," Dom explains to the team once he and Brian arrive back. "If a war is coming, we're gonna face them on the streets we know best."

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man," Rome complains as the team looks out at the city of Los Angeles. "We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but... Man, I don't even have a gun!"
"Gun?" Roselyn asks as she looks at Rome. "We got a whole city."
"And we may have more than that. If they use God's Eye, it'll tap the cameras around the town to find our location. Which means we could plant a virus," Tej explains causing Ramsey to nod in agreement.
"And then break in when they access it," Ramsey says in agreement. "So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. It's brilliant."
"Yeah, but there's one problem," Tej says with a sigh. "The signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two mile range."
"That's really close," Letty states as she looks at Tej.
"Close?" Rome asks her. "These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't really plan on dying today."
"Only one way to stay alive," Brian suggests. "We play keep away with Ramsey."
"What?" Ramsey asks confused.
"Exactly. They can't hit us if we keep moving," Roselyn explains in agreement.
"And I'll take Shaw," Dom tells them as he steps forward.
"So, basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?" Tej asks causing Ramsey to look at him confused.
"Which car is the potato?" Ramsey asks him.
"Girl, you're the potato," Rome answers her with a smirk.

"Rose, are you okay?" Mia asks as she answers the phone.
"Mia, listen to me," Roselyn tells her. "Something's about to go down. And if you don't hear from me in 24 hours, I need you to take Ivy and move on. You understand? You understand what I'm saying?"
"No, I can't do that, Rose," Mia answers her with tears in her eyes. "No, I can't. She's going to need her mother and I need my sister. So you have to finish what you're doing and you have to come home to her. You have to come home to us."
"Okay. I will," Roselyn says with tears in her eyes. "Give Ivy a kiss for me, please."