22

TWO MONTHS LATER

Roselyn is leaning against her car with a Corona in her hand as she looks at her childhood home. Roselyn also plays with the ring on the necklace with a smile on her face, knowing Owen would have loved it here with her. Roselyn glances down the driveway to see Mr. Nobody, who smiles at her. Roselyn glances at her family before walking down to him.
"I'm glad to see you alive," Mr. Nobody says causing Roselyn to nod.
"I had a small case of amnesia," Roselyn tells him with a chuckle.
"And now you're home," Mr. Nobody says with a smile.
"Yeah," Roselyn says as she glances at the house. "No more missions for now." Mr. Nobody looks at her confused before she rubs her stomach.
"If you ever need anything before then, you know how to contact me," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk and nod.
"Thank you," Roselyn says before pulling Mr. Nobody into a hug. "For everything."
"Anytime," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk before giving her a small salute. Roselyn does a small salute back before returning back to her family.

Rome walks out of the house with a plate of meat for the grill as he passes Han, who is sitting on the steps with a corona.
"Don't burn it this time. Please?" Rome says as he walks over to Tej, who is manning the grill. Brian and Mia walk pass them as Brian holds Jack.
"Good food," Brian tells Jack with a smile. "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place."
"Yeah," Mia says as they walk over to the garage. "And here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy."
"We'll be building a car?" Brian asks Jack.
"First car better be a Charger, Jack," Roselyn says as Dom and Letty stand beside her.
"You mean Skyline," Brian says as he looks over at them.
"Like I said, he's a Toretto," Dom says in agreement with Roselyn causing Letty to laugh.
"You're confusing the kid," Brian tells them before Roselyn, Dom, and Letty start walking over to them.
"Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" Dom asks his sister with a smile.
"It's okay. If he doesn't this little one might," Roselyn says as she rubs her stomach.
"Are you?" Mia asks her before Roselyn nods excitedly.
"Looks like the family just got even bigger," Dom says as he hugs his sisters.

"You really going to do it? Tokyo?" Rome asks Han as he takes over the grill.
"Yeah, it's just something I gotta do," Han answers him before taking a drink of his beer.
"You know we got your back, whenever you need us," Tej tells him before Rome notices Hobbs and Elena.
"Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil," Rome says causing Roselyn to smile and shake her head. "I'm just playing."
"You better hide that big ass forehead," Hobbs retorts causing Tej to spit out his beer and Roselyn to laugh.
"I was just joking but whatever," Rome says offended. "Definitely not that funny."
"Oh it definitely was," Roselyn says with a giggle.
"It's official," Hobbs says as he stands in front of Roselyn, Brian, Mia, Letty, and Dom. "You're all free." Tej and Rome fist bump as Dom notices Elena behind Hobbs, who hands the file to Dom. "It wasn't half bad, having you work for me."
"We all know you were working for me, Hobbs," Dom says with a chuckle.
"Agree to disagree," Brian says causing them all to smile. "Thank you."
"Good luck," Hobbs tells him before Brian, Jack, and Mia go into the garage as Letty walks over to Elena with Roselyn walking over to Tej and Rome.
"Elena," Letty says as she reaches her.
"Letty," Elena says with a smile.

"That's got to be awkward," Tej says as he and Rome watch.
"But sexy as hell," Tej and Rome say at the same time.
"Behave, Boys," Roselyn says with a smirk as she stands beside them. Letty walks over to Roselyn while Dom talks to Elena before she leaves.

"All right, everybody lets eat," Tej calls as he and Rome bring the food to the table.
"Need some help with that?" Roselyn asks them.
"It's all here. It's done," Rome answers her as he sets down the last plate. Brian pulls out Mia's chair for her before she sits down with Jack. "Come on, man, lets get with it." Rome grabs a chip before taking a bite.
"First bite, he's got grace," Brian says as he points at Rome causing Roselyn to smile as she sits at her end of the table. "House rules, man. House rules."
"It's whatever," Rome says as he sits down.
"Any of this feel familiar to you?" Dom asks Letty as they watch everybody.
"No," Letty answers him. "But it feels like home."
"That's good enough for me," Dom tells her before he sits down.
"All right, y'all. Come on, lets do this," Rome says as Letty sits in Dom's lap.
"Okay Roman," Dom says with a smile. "Bless our table." Everyone, who can, grabs hands as they bow their heads with Brian kissing Mia's hand a few times.
"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family and the little angel on the way. Thank you for bringing Rose and Letty home. And most of all, thank you for fast cars."