Chapter 1

15 minutes and the first day of the second year of collage starts, and boy am I feeling shitty. My brother was....making love with his girlfriend last night and god were they loud. Mum and dad are out so they couldn't lecture their immature son and I didn't want to walk in there causing my virgin eyes to get ruined.

But thanks to that, I barley got any sleep.

"So squirt, why do you look like a panda that lost weight?"

"It's thanks to you, idiot. You and your girlfriend were screaming the all of last night," I rolled my eyes

"Oh, you heard that?" He smirked as he make a right turn.

"Where is Sheila anyway?" I ask

"Her brother picked her up this morning."

"Did he kill you?"

"If eyes could kill, then yes."

I laughed, my 21 year old brother Ashton has been dating Sheila for the past year, they're very sweet....but that sweetness turns into something really different at night.

We arrived at the school and before we got out, Ashton decides to give me a 'talk'.

"Look, my cute virgin, 19 year old sister."

"You are really asking for your eyes to get carved out" I frowned

"Listen, brothers don't encourage this, but I'm just saying, if you find yourself a boyfriend for once....you might not live such a lonely and boring life."

I rolled my eyes and exhaled strongly.

"Dude. One, I've had a boyfriend before. Two, my life is not boring, it's just how I like it. And three, I'm not lonely!"

"Really? You have two friends ands and you think you aren't lonely."

"Two friends is enough, why do you need 20." I lifted my brow. My brother is popular in his grade, he has tones of people surrounding him...and somewhere in his little brain, he thinks I should be like him.

"Jesus, are you really my sister?" He smirks

I punch him in the arm then got out of his car.

Walking into school, you can see all types of people. In one corner you can see (as people put it) the nerd group, the kids who carry tones of books, wear glasses, and look like they haven't washed their hair in 4 months.

Then you can literally see the wannabes staring at the 'popular group' and trying to copy their fashion sense....and failing miserably. And of course, the popular girls which include of bitches... the head blonde bitch, and the popular footy guys, fuck boys, and rich guys all in one big group.

Then theirs just normal people roaming the hall, no one notices them, then there's my friend Jessica, the girl who's pretty, athletic, smart, has a scholarship to this school, but is weak and gets bullied by the head blonde bitch Mackenzie when not many are around. She's my best friend, I met her in high school.

See how this school is layered out in groups? and how it's super stereotypical? Well for me, it's like a novel, you have the main characters, and side characters, then people who aren't even noticed. I know they say never compare a novel to reality, but for the past 3 years of my life I have...and there's not difference, it's basically proven.

Fuck you science and logic.

Someone gets bullied, someone defends, polar opposites attract and bitches get hit.

My brother has told me over a gazillion times I shouldn't think like that..but I can't help it now.

"Stupid bitch, were  you looking at me side ways?" It was around the corner where literally no one was that I heard a scream. Mackenzie had Jessica up against a wall, her two friends laughing against the opposite side along with some of the 'popular' guys...which included the schools king....Eric.