Chapter 11

It was after coming back from

Suddenly, as I was walking, I was feeling slightly dizzy. Wow....what the heck?

I kept walking anyway, until someone knocked my shoulder with theirs, and instead of me just continuing on walking, I was knocked down to the ground.

oh shit...why is my body so weak? or is this guy just strong? This guy, with a blurred face, came to me and asked if I'm ok.

I slowly nodded my head, but my vision as blurry...I couldn't see anyone's face.

"move!" I heard someone's voice scream...but I couldn't tell who's...and before you know it, I lost my concious.

*****

My eyes slowly open, and all I see are white curtains and bedsheets.

"Where am I?" I mumble

"Nurses office" the same voice who called out to me before spoke, I turned my head to see Eric sitting their with his legs openly crossed.

"Your brother is going to kill me" he says coming closer to me. He puts his hand on my forehead and sighs, "it's gone down a bit"

"What happened?" I asked

"you bumped into one of the football guys and fell unconscious...the guy was freaking out."

I laugh...."cause of my fever?"

"What else could it be? That he's too strong? He can barley lift 20kg weights" he laughed.

My head was hurting a bit, I placed my hand on my head, hoping I can get it to go away, "I'll get the nurse", he says with his hand on my shoulder

I barley nods, and he leaves the room. I close my eyes, as the rooms as overly bright.

"Angeline Jade Rashta!" my eyes flipped wide open... "oh....ash..." I said trembling a bit. He was scary as shit, I swear the last time he got this angry was when I took a pic of him naked for blackmailing purposes.

I looked at Eric behind him, "I thought you went to get the nurse, does this guy look like a one?!" I screamed.

Ashton clicked his finger in front of my face, "don't look at him, look at me. What part of 'stay at home' don't you understand."

"I don't understand why I have to skip an important class" I shrug...still terrified. 

"you still missed it!"

"Actually it was in the morning, I just had an extra." I put on a smug expression 

Ashton looked like he was going to blow up if it weren't for the nurse.

"Alright, let's check your temperature.....37.8 degrees...better, it was 39 before" 

"really? I didn't feel it" I mumbled.

"Alright, you're going home" Ashton glares, "I still have a class, so Steric, take her home"

"You heard him" Eric says, repressing a laugh.

"I dare you to laugh. I dare you" I whisper as he helps me up.

He seriously nearly spat out a laugh. 

In the car, he couldn't help laughing, he was leaning his forehead against the wheel as his shoulders were moving.

"Is me being sick just so funny?" I ask. 

"nope, but you being scared...and the face you make is priceless!"

"Argh" I groan as I slump back in the passenger seat, "just kill me already"