Chapter 7

Previously

"Apologise." He says

"I just did." I said quietly, completely flustered and frightened too.

"You know, you should give me something as an apology."

I sigh "like what?"

He smirks "give me a kiss and I'll forgive you."

*************************

My face instantly durned dark from those words. He frowns at my reaction

"Sorry, I'm not that desperate to get your forgiveness. Plus, those words have been said to me before. Been there, done that, I'm not doing it again."

He tilts his head, "someone's said that to you before? And you did it?"

"Regretfully." my moue needs to zip up/

He narrows his eyes "does this have anything to do with your connection with Marcus?"

I leaned closer to him. "Eric. Stop digging into something that doesn't include you."

He stared at me silently...I returned that stare.

"Is Jess involved in this?"

Heh, I nearly scoffed. "No, I met her after, but anyway, it's none of your business Eric, leave it at that."

"It must be something bad, plus it is my business, Marcus is my bud, and you did punch him in the face."

*badump*

I kinda feel upset...for a second I thought he was concerned about me.

"Hehe, well, tell him I'm sorry." I pushed him back abit and got off the table.

"Good night" I said before I exited.

*badump* *badump* *badump* *badump*

Argh shit, why is my heart pounding so hard? Thankfully it wasn't when I was inside. Jesus, should I go to the doctors?

I went back to my room thinking what the heck just happened. Sometimes...I wish I was the a main character figure...it must be nice having someone gaining and flirting with you, I mean it might be creepy, but it would be nice. I'm not saying I want Jessica's life, I mean I'm rich, great family, and I'm not bullied so I'm happy, but...aigu~~ never mind

Let's just sleep.

*************************

The next day came and I swear I didn't sleep the night before. I actually applied concealer to cover up the bad eye bags, I don't put on concealer normally because it's a pain.

 I actually applied concealer to cover up the bad eye bags, I don't put on concealer normally  because it's a pain