Chapter 3

"So wait...your crush....the person you think will end up with Jess....saw you watching as Jess got beat...and called you out. BAHAHAHAHA." Damion started laughing uncontrollably.

"You made me sound like such a villain. I looked out for myself first before others, is that so bad?"

"In ways no, but in the eyes of witnesses...it is. But still girl! You got hated by that man." He teased....i'm gonna kill him.

He was continuously laughing and laid down on my bed.

"I didn't ask you to come over to tease me, I told you to help me pick out a dress for tomorrow's gathering"

"Geez, ok. So...are we talking sexy, slutty, classic, modern or plain boring."

I put my hands on my hips "seriously?" I ask

"Classic and sexy, got it." He says standing up and walking to my closet.

*bzzz*

I walked over to my phone and I took a bit of my apple. The name showed up on my screen and I opened it.

Jess: Hey lina....Eric....asked me out for Sunday....but I rejected him

Angelina: Lol 👍, way to turn the playboy down, you're probably the first.

Jess: hahaha, but...he's actually kinda nice.

I didn't reply

Jess: But no, I won't be like the other girls and fall for him.

Angelina: 👏👏 you go girl!

I laughed at this cringe ass talk between us

"Who was that." Dae asked from inside my closet

"just Jess, Eric apparently asked her out but she rejected, then told me she won't fall for him like every other girl"

Damion again, laughed his head off.

He walked out holding 3 dresses and still laughing

"So, I've narrowed it down to three and we'll pick out your heels, hair style, jewellery, purse, after."

I slowly nodded....this is gonna take forever.

And I was right...we finally picked out something after 5 hours.

"You'll be great tomorrow" Damion said wiping his pretend tears.

"Oh shut up, it's not gonna be different to any other year."

*****************(Saturday)****************

It was 6pm and the gathering is at 7 therefore I had to get ready.